5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!
Published on May 8, 2012 by Enrique Jara

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't wear it
I wear a size 10 and that is what I ordered. It was so tight fitting that I could not wear the ring. I gave it away to a friend who wears it now. Otherwise, it's a really nice ring.
Published 12 months ago by RSD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!, May 8, 2012
Enrique Jara (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Pictures of this ring just give you an idea of the design, but once received, it gives a pleasant surprise because it's really beautiful. So that's one nice discovery; now, I did not realized this is not a "one piece" ring but rather 3 actual rings interlocked that can freely and independently move inside each other; this was also a surprise, not liked that much at first sight, but after a few moments I thought this was actually neat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better in person, December 30, 2011
I didn't expect the ring to be as glossy, guessing from the picture, But I received it promptly in the mail 3 days later and it was beautiful, it honestly looked like i spent way more on it than I actually did. Good buy, my boyfriend is going to love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bulky - definitely for men., March 5, 2012
I ordered this ring after seeing a few people with them and liking them. I specifically chose this ring as the description specified they had ladies and mens sizes, but when I got the ring it was DEFINITELY a men's ring - it's very bulky, not feminine at all. A little disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, November 19, 2012
this ring is so nice; very comfortable to wear. I wear it every day in place of my wedding ring. it is perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 29, 2012
I really like this ring but it would have been helpful to know it three seperate rings that interlock not just one whole ring. I bought for my boyfriend and im hoping he likes it. Good buy not to flash but looks like you spent more then you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 20, 2013
This ring is a little bigger than the normal size. My husband actually has to wear another ring with it to keep it from falling off...he is a size 11. But, he loves it and it came in at the perfect time...literally an hour before our wedding!

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't wear it, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Fast shipping and ring is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring for the price, May 12, 2014
Bradley Hoehn (Mankato, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I love the triple rings and lost mine on the beach many years ago. I bought this ring and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 9, 2014
the ring is really nice I just wished they offered it in gold. I can't find on anywhere. any ideas?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›