5.0 out of 5 stars Use A Proven System To Grow, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Triple Your Revenue as a Coach in 18 Months or Less: My Coaching "System" (Kindle Edition)
I work with clients as a counselor and this is a very unique approach that has given me new ideas. Fred has been an expert for decades and has figured out a system that works well to expand one's practice. He helps you focus on picking clients that you'd work best with and ways to find them for mutual gain. Ways of giving feedback to your clients are discussed and how to adjust your support for different personalities.

There is a sample agreement included which I found quite helpful. This is a very good guide and a nice way to benefit from Fred's years of experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am putting this to the test, February 12, 2012
I'm a coach and I was fascinated by Fred's approach. It's not a system or method I'd thought about using. BUT, if you're a successful coach, I would seriously consider what he recommends in this article. For the price, it's worth EVERY PENNY. Pick up a copy. You'll be glad you did.

Rate and Discover Movies