‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tripp Lite P022-001-2 1ft 18AWG Power Y Cord, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Tripp Lite P022-001-2 1ft 18AWG Power Y cord (NEMA 5-15P to 2xNEMA 5-15R) (Personal Computers)
Works great and is very heavy duty. Would recommend this product to a friend. It appears to be made well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made and Sturdy Cord With Dual Plugs. Great For Large Cords Hog Two Plugs on Power Strip or Wall Socket, September 23, 2012
Nancy J. Boyle "Nancy J. Boyle" (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
My home was built in the 1950's when the only plugs you needed in the bedroom were for a lamp and clock radio (before all the electronics we have now), so there are only a couple of outlets in my bedroom. I have a power strip in the outlet closest to the bed, so I can plug in my lamp, alarm clock, hair dryer, an boombox for my satellite radio. On top of that I recharge my Kindle Fire and my Android Cell Phone every night. I like to read before I nod off and need the cellphone within useable distance. As most of us know many plugs today "hog" more than one plug on power strips. My biggest problem was that the charging cord that came with the original Kindle Fire was absurdly short and the wall with the power strip is a bit too far to reach the bed and have the Kindle Fire and Cellphone useable while charging. Most of the extension cords sold in Walmart, etc seem to start at 6 feet and that was way too long causing there to be a messy tangle of wires. I did a really bad job of estimating how much more I needed in order for the cell and Fire to be used comfortably. I "guessed" that I needed about 2 feet and found a very well made 2 foot cord here on Amazon. When I set up the cord, I found that I was still short about 2 feet. I purchased this cord which worked out perfectly. I used the 2 foot cord and added this 1 foot cord and plugged in the cords from the Fire and the Cellphone....Problem solved....FINALLY! This cord is very well made and with the bifurcated wire I have no problem with outlet hogs!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent -

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubled the usefulness of my surge protected outlets, May 28, 2014
Andrea Polk (Pacific Northwest - USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I purchased three of these to increase the usability of my Tripp Lite TLP810NET 8-Outlet Surge Protector 3240 Joules, 10 Feet Cord, Tel/DSL, Ethernet, Coax, which I'm using with my home theater. Using this 'Y cord' I'm able to plug in any sized connector with ease, and extend the overall length of the attached cord by 1', which is always nice when working in tight spaces, like those behind an entertainment center.

Plugged directly into my surge protector, these y cords allow me to plug in and protect twice as many devices, even if those devices are coming in from opposite directions. Very handy and work exactly as expected. Especially helpful to this cord cutter, who wrote: Simple Guide to Over-the-Air Free TV.

I highly recommend these 'y' cords for home and office use. I've actually purchased (6) of these over a two month period and have eliminated a power strip in my office using these handy cords!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 10, 2014
It was very useful works just like it was advertised the cost was really I'm very satisfied with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Heavy Duty, May 8, 2014
Built Well, Very rugged design. You will not be disappointed. Perfect short cord for your geek bag and other uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, February 15, 2014
This is one of those items I wish I had know about years ago. Not the heaviest duty; but fine for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, February 5, 2014
I bought this for my husband so he could plug in his gaming system and this box that carries it while on deployment. He said it only uses up one plug instead of 2 and it saves him space and hes able to use a plug for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars an ideal solution, December 17, 2013
Pmilkes (Southern California) - See all my reviews
With the external ac adapters, this is an ideal solution. We have purchased several of these. Far better solution than any other I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for wall warts, December 1, 2013
Brian Stretch (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I used this for two bulky "wall wart" power supplies that were taking up multiple sockets on my power strip. Now it has room to spare. I should probably buy another one for my UPS.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›