- White, 36 inch extra wide, locking, polyethylene cart lab cart with 3 oversized, full-extension drawers, 1 bulk storage area
- White ABS and high density polyethylene construction, 3-inch non-marking rubber casters, sliding, clear PETG door
- 4 Industrial casters, two with brakes, locking with 2 keys
- Ergonomic, cutaway handles in top
- Ideal for hospitals, clinics, industrial labs and others who want an economical, locking cart with clean professional appearance
Have one to sell?
TrippNT 51801 Polyethylene Extra Wide Storage Lab Cart with 3" Rubber Caster, 36" Width x 35" Height x 18" Depth
|Price:||$846.44 ($846.44 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $589.92
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) , ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||34.5 inches|
|Overall Length||17.625 inches|
|Overall Width||36 inches|
TrippNT's Core EW Extra Wide Storage Cart provides three oversized drawers and an extra large 36 ... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
TrippNT's Core EW Extra Wide Storage Cart provides three oversized drawers and an extra large 36 x 17 inch work surface. It features a bulk storage area and a lockable sliding door. Made from half inch high density polyethylene and rugged ABS, this cart is tough. It's easy to push and pull using the cut-away handles in the top. White always says clean and it stays that way too because it's chemically resist and can put up with the harshest abuse you can dish out. Its easy mobility and professional appearance will create instant neatness in your work area. 36 x 35 x 18 inches (width height depth); 81 pounds. TrippNT manufactures storage products, dispensers, carts, workstations, and shields for scientific laboratory applications. The company, founded in 1993, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
There are no customer reviews yet.