TrippNT 51920 PETG Dual-Dispensing Paper Towel Holder, 10 7/8" Width x 6 1/2" Height x 4 1/4" Depth, Global Blue
|Price:||$41.20 ($41.20 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tough PETG construction; Global Blue color to match your decor
- Dual purpose paper towel holder dispenses paper towels one at a time or in multiples from top
- Easy to fill, open design holds one stack or about 150 multi fold paper towels
- Install with included hardware and keyholes in back
- Measures 10 7/8 x 6 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches (width, height depth); 1 pound
|Item Depth||4 inches|
|Material Type||PETG (Polyethylene Terephtalate Glycol-modified)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||6 inches|
|Overall Width||11 inches|
Specification for this product family
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Global Blue
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is very nice plastic dispenser. Out of the box, it does look a little flimsy, but I think it might be built this way so the towels dispense with ease. It needs a little give so the towels pull out smoothly.
I have this mounted on my bathroom wall. This is used by both adults and children without any issues.
The color is awesome. Does not look in any way cheap.
I am buying more in different colors for the rest of my bathrooms.
1. Mounting: The holder is easily mounted on almost any surface (Tripp is good enough to include screws and anchors which are great for plaster or sheetrock walls). We mounted one with heavy-duty Velcro. We weren't sure exactly where we wanted the holder so we decided to try it in one place with Velcro. Found that the Velcro holds the fully loaded holder - so we didn't need to make holes anyway! Viola!
2. Filling/Dispensing: With its open top it could not be easier to load the holder with paper towels. I realize that an open top is not everyone's cup of tea, but, all I can say is - Get over it! Seriously, if you go through paper towels in your house or garage as much as we do, having the open top is of absolutely no consequence. It's not like the paper is sitting there for weeks on end and will get dirty. As for dispensing, the opening is sized perfectly to release a single towel. The only time a few towels came out at the same time was when the paper towels themselves were crimped together by the paper towel manufacturer - it had nothing to do with the holder.
Okay, so much for general comments, now on to the design. Love it. In fairness, I feel obligated to let the reader know that I entered negative feedback about another Tripp paper towel holder - same shape, different design. My issue there was that the design was contact paper mounted on the holder. Tripp has since changed their manufacturing process (and were good enough to let me know). So I ordered a second holder. The design you see here, the speckled look that makes it resemble granite, is part and parcel of the holder itself. In other words, the design is not simply some overlay on the holder.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought this would be a great product for the powder room. The concept is good but I have just placed my third order for the same thing. The first two were delivered cracked. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Robert E. Matysiak
Item was not as pictured. Picture looks like black granite gray item received was clear with gray and black specks. Not very happy with purchase.Published 5 months ago by Short Stop
It's compact and smooth looking but the problem I have with it is when I fill it as shown there is difficulty pulling the paper towels out from underneath. They tear instead.Published 9 months ago by Bernard V.
This unit is not a robust dispenser for commercial use, but it works. Color choice makes it unique.Published 10 months ago by Marker Karahadian
Does its job but I just cant help but think its a tad overpriced considering its plastic.
Also its not a smooth even texture like in the picture, but still I enjoy it.
I really love this paper towel holder! I have chosen to not hang it on my wall since we do not want to place any more holes in our walls for anything but it fits very nicely on my... Read morePublished 13 months ago by HP Jeanann Sadler
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Health & Personal Care > Household Supplies > Paper & Plastic > Paper Towels
- Home & Kitchen > Kitchen & Dining > Storage & Organization > Countertop & Wall Organization > Paper Towel Holders
- Industrial & Scientific > Janitorial & Sanitation Supplies > Paper Products > Paper Towel Dispensers & Holders > Paper Towel Dispensers