Published 23 months ago by sintish

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother getting this
I recommend not buying this product.

It isn't good quality. The pieces are cheap. The table didn't build right. It's lop sided. One side isn't even flush. The levelers aren't good enough to level the table.

Published on October 30, 2012 by Sees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother getting this, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
I recommend not buying this product.

The little players don't work well. The bars are too loose. The plastic bar handles slide off during play. And the handles are not comfortable to handle, they are made of hard plastic vs a comfortable rubber type that feels like it has some cushion.

I chipped a side end while trying to put the table together. It was very upsetting. The pieces just aren't good quality. I remember playing foosball when I was younger and the foosball table I had back then had the corners elevated so if the ball goes towards the corners it slides down due to the hill... But this table doesn't have this quality. Also, it doesn't play well because the players slide all the way so as to make it that you hurt your thumb or nails during play. It would depend how you hold the handle bar. The bars have a flaw...

It's a little hard to explain. I wish I never bought this table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as sturdy as I want it, but works very well for the price, December 13, 2012
sintish (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
I used to play a lot of the soccer table game while I was a teen. My wife used to play it too while young. Now that we have a 5 yr daughter i was thinking about getting the 24" table top to see if she is interested playing it before we invest few hundred dollars on a full size table. When I see this on a lightning deal for about $40 i jumped on it. I have never seen a 48" soccer table for this price. But then again, I didn't expect it to be as sturdy and durable as the commercial grade full table that I used to play with. Based on the price, my expectation was low and I was not disappointed.

installation took me about an hour and a half with two toddlers who were more of a destruction than help. I took my time making sure that I have everything before I start assembling, and everything you need except Philips screw driver is included in the box. Since I installed it about a week ago, my daughter, who had never played this before, has been asking me to play with her almost every night and we are both enjoying this game. Now, if you have young boys who are playing aggressively, I do not believe this table will survive a lot of abuse, so I suggest you to spend more and get a more durable table. However, I expect this table to last several years at our house with the occasional guests and us playing.

A few cons I noticed: 1) one of the plastic handles keeps coming off while playing (pulling), as another reviewer mentioned. I applied a little glue just inside its hole and it is good. The rest of the handles are doing good so far. 2) the ball sometimes sits still on a position where none of the players can reach it (normally it is supposed to keep rolling to one direction). This happens on other tables too, but you keep banging the bar with the players back and forth to keep the ball moving. Since I didn't want to mess up my table with banging, I kept adjusting the levelers and it seems to work much better now.

Another reviewer mentioned that the bars go all the way through hurting his/her fingers. I don't understand how this could have happened unless a player is missing on the other end of the bar. There is about 3" space between the handle and the table when the bar is pushed all the way through.

I took some pictures of the table before and after assembly and I will upload it to give you more perspective. So I'm giving this item 3.5 starts. For the deal I got it for I decided to round it up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Piece of junk!, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
It collapsed while I was building. The piece that connects the two sides was connect with four penny nails. This item is completely worthless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Legs falling apart even before assembled, pressboard used is not holding the nails, just completely too cheap!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
This was a Santa "surprise" only to find out that it is a piece of junk. Everything on it is falling apart. We are sending it back, "to the north pole", in hopes to get something else we may like better, or will actually not fall apart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, June 22, 2013
Robert H. King (Near Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
Better than expected for the very low price. Assembly takes a little while, and it had one broken rod bearing when it arrived. Its fun to play and easy to move around. Fairly solid for the money. Fun for family and kids. Worth the money, if they like it you can always upgrade to a more durable one later on.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
Light weight. Easy to assemble. Easy to break if you play to rough. Glue handles on is a must. Lots of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson was so excited! He loved his soccer table., January 5, 2013
Linda Mobley (Seagoville, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
Everynight before bedtime we had to go upstairs to play at least three games...where he always won at least two making him the household champ! He even asked, 'Grandma, have you ever played this before? You sure play good!'

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Christmas Present, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
My son and his friends had put this soccer table through the ringer. It has survived 4 months of abuse and still ticking. Good product. My son is happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table for our needs, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
2 months out and going strong. A bit of a pain to set up but otherwise suits our needs exactly. Great for our 5 and 6 year olds for family games. If you are looking for a high quality table for adult use only this is not necessarily for you but if looking for a table for family fun that might last a year or two this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home use, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch) (Sports)
I wanted to stock my new game room with some fun things like foosball and shuffle board, but not spend a fortune since ultimately they are just for fun, I'm not running a championship league in my house. This table fits the bill perfectly. Its decent quality, there's no problems with it, but I'm sure compared to a solid wood table it suffers. Then again, I was looking to spend not a fortune, and for the price this can't be beat.

Assembly was easy, took me about 1+ hours with no issues. Most of the time was spent screwing the men onto the posts honestly.

Definitely recommend this table for home use, kids or adults. Looks great and can't wait to get some friends over to have at them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Triumph Sports Soccer Table (48-Inch)
$99.99 $75.40