Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now DOTD

on October 30, 2012
I recommend not buying this product.

It isn't good quality. The pieces are cheap. The table didn't build right. It's lop sided. One side isn't even flush. The levelers aren't good enough to level the table.

The little players don't work well. The bars are too loose. The plastic bar handles slide off during play. And the handles are not comfortable to handle, they are made of hard plastic vs a comfortable rubber type that feels like it has some cushion.

I chipped a side end while trying to put the table together. It was very upsetting. The pieces just aren't good quality. I remember playing foosball when I was younger and the foosball table I had back then had the corners elevated so if the ball goes towards the corners it slides down due to the hill... But this table doesn't have this quality. Also, it doesn't play well because the players slide all the way so as to make it that you hurt your thumb or nails during play. It would depend how you hold the handle bar. The bars have a flaw...

It's a little hard to explain. I wish I never bought this table.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
I used to play a lot of the soccer table game while I was a teen. My wife used to play it too while young. Now that we have a 5 yr daughter i was thinking about getting the 24" table top to see if she is interested playing it before we invest few hundred dollars on a full size table. When I see this on a lightning deal for about $40 i jumped on it. I have never seen a 48" soccer table for this price. But then again, I didn't expect it to be as sturdy and durable as the commercial grade full table that I used to play with. Based on the price, my expectation was low and I was not disappointed.

installation took me about an hour and a half with two toddlers who were more of a destruction than help. I took my time making sure that I have everything before I start assembling, and everything you need except Philips screw driver is included in the box. Since I installed it about a week ago, my daughter, who had never played this before, has been asking me to play with her almost every night and we are both enjoying this game. Now, if you have young boys who are playing aggressively, I do not believe this table will survive a lot of abuse, so I suggest you to spend more and get a more durable table. However, I expect this table to last several years at our house with the occasional guests and us playing.

A few cons I noticed: 1) one of the plastic handles keeps coming off while playing (pulling), as another reviewer mentioned. I applied a little glue just inside its hole and it is good. The rest of the handles are doing good so far. 2) the ball sometimes sits still on a position where none of the players can reach it (normally it is supposed to keep rolling to one direction). This happens on other tables too, but you keep banging the bar with the players back and forth to keep the ball moving. Since I didn't want to mess up my table with banging, I kept adjusting the levelers and it seems to work much better now.

Another reviewer mentioned that the bars go all the way through hurting his/her fingers. I don't understand how this could have happened unless a player is missing on the other end of the bar. There is about 3" space between the handle and the table when the bar is pushed all the way through.

I took some pictures of the table before and after assembly and I will upload it to give you more perspective. So I'm giving this item 3.5 starts. For the deal I got it for I decided to round it up.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2013
This was a Santa "surprise" only to find out that it is a piece of junk. Everything on it is falling apart. We are sending it back, "to the north pole", in hopes to get something else we may like better, or will actually not fall apart!
on December 3, 2013
Ok first off, i read some reviews from people complaining about its quality. Do i need to remind you that you spent literally 1\4 the price of a competitive grade table!! Relax and take inventory on what this product actually is before you shoot from the hip on a product review. This table is exactly what the description says it is. This is a beginner table for a person who just bought a house and cant afford a well known table, or somebody who just wants to fill their game room. The fact is that this table is not amazing quality, but look at the price. After assembling this table i was surprised at how sturdy it is, i mean its not a rock, but it feels like it can handle a good amount of abuse before it breaks down. The rails slide good, it has leveling feet, there arent any dead spots (thats because i assembled it using a level), it absorbs the sounds of the rails banging pretty good. I never had a foosball table so maybe i dont have a standard for quality, i see a good table that gets the job done and if it does break sooner then a competive table it wont be a big loss considering it was less than. $100. So if you want a table but maybe you have kids and are scared to get a expensive table, tbis one is great. Ill end with a fitting ssaying " you get what you pay for" dont buy a $100 table expecting it to be a $400 table.
on June 22, 2013
Better than expected for the very low price. Assembly takes a little while, and it had one broken rod bearing when it arrived. Its fun to play and easy to move around. Fairly solid for the money. Fun for family and kids. Worth the money, if they like it you can always upgrade to a more durable one later on.
on January 13, 2013
It collapsed while I was building. The piece that connects the two sides was connect with four penny nails. This item is completely worthless.
on April 23, 2014
My son and his friends had put this soccer table through the ringer. It has survived 4 months of abuse and still ticking. Good product. My son is happy with my purchase.
on January 5, 2015
This is a great table for the money. The legs do not attach with "Penny Nails", but the included bolts are just barely long enough to grab into the nuts that are attached to the body. The first assembly crew gave up on building this, so I finished the assembly. It does require care while assembling so that nothing breaks. And, given the length of the bolts, if it is not together perfectly, they will not grab at all. After it was assembled it, was great fun for about a week, and then we improved our skills to the point where the warped table top made the game not so fun (hard to pass accurately between players, etc).

I just went to Home Depot and bought a 2' by 4' piece of 3/4" MDF. I had them rip it down to 22 1/8" by 41", I also bought a can of 3M 77 spray adhesive. Cost about $18. Brought those home, removed the two "support" bars under the playing surface, then glued the thick MDF to the bottom, and pressed the two panels together with a small vinyl tile roller tool. Now the field is as flat as slate, and it is really fun to play again.

Highly recommend, but be prepared for a slightly-harder-than-IKEA assembly
on June 25, 2013
I wanted to stock my new game room with some fun things like foosball and shuffle board, but not spend a fortune since ultimately they are just for fun, I'm not running a championship league in my house. This table fits the bill perfectly. Its decent quality, there's no problems with it, but I'm sure compared to a solid wood table it suffers. Then again, I was looking to spend not a fortune, and for the price this can't be beat.

Assembly was easy, took me about 1+ hours with no issues. Most of the time was spent screwing the men onto the posts honestly.

Definitely recommend this table for home use, kids or adults. Looks great and can't wait to get some friends over to have at them.
on January 27, 2013
Light weight. Easy to assemble. Easy to break if you play to rough. Glue handles on is a must. Lots of fun