5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to start your day
Well worth the money. I have tried numerous blogs and found this one to be one of the few that actually adds something
not found elsewhere and manages to give facts and observations that are conversation items to be shared with others.
Published on July 13, 2010 by scrapkingtb

1.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Gallagher should run "Spell and Grammar Check"
Published on November 29, 2010 by Brneydlass

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to start your day, July 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for trivia junkies, April 11, 2010
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
I just finished the trial of this blog and will subscribe to it. Each day you get either one trivia item with a couple paragraphs of info about it, or 5 items of one sentence each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fun!, September 28, 2010
D. Adams (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
I've never considered myself a trivia freak, but this blog is short and sweet and has wonderful daily tidbits. I can't wait for it in the morning and read it to hubby and whichever kids will listen. Totally fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars person who likes trivia, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
i got the free trail of this blog for my Kindle touch and I think it is interesting. I didn't know that stuff. I check it every morning and share it with others in the day. It has interesting facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! C.Brake, March 20, 2011
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
this is so fun . Im all about learning new things and with this blog I learn something new everything day! Its half educational and half humorous.

4.0 out of 5 stars supper cool!, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
i can not belive how much fun this is. i think i know more than what i used to know. your making a good desion if you get this item. you will have a lot of fun with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and obscure trivia, July 1, 2012
John (South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
I find this to be trivia that I am not already familiar with, which makes it a lot of fun to view each posting. Often trivia items can help spur conversations at work or at least be something that we trivia lovers look forward to each day. So many of my blog subscriptions are about news or other current events, much of which is not joyful in nature, so it is nice to have something to bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. This helps do that nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trivia for those who love it!, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
This is a nicely written blog with a nice scoop of trivia. A good amount of trivia is delivered every day and I feel like I learn something every day to share with the people around me. I have had it for over six months now and I have yet to see any repeats or get bored with it. This one is worth looking at!

1.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Gallagher should run "Spell and Grammar Check", November 29, 2010
Brneydlass (Newhall, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
I subscribed to this last week. The past two days the "trivia" started out with an entire page thanking subscribers for their help in raising a total of $175 for a charity. Hmm. While the spirit of giving or collecting is amongst us, and I applaud Mr. Gallagher's efforts to rasie money, this doesn't sound like trivia to me, and therefore should take up the first page. How about delivering on the "product" of "trivia" first then providing your fundraising requests and/or updates?

Today's trivia was entitled "How does a Laundromat tell whose shirt is whose?". Here's a sample of the "trivia": "While some laundromat's wash the shirts water in net bags, this is done primarily to protect your garment rather than to separate it from others." Reread that: "While some laundromat's wash the shirts water in net bags..." HUH? I didn't know that shirts had water. Hey Mr. Gallagher: Please run spell check and grammar check and re-read your post BEFORE you post it. After all, we're paying for this." So unimpressed that I just cancelled my subscription. I'd rather spend $0.99 cents a month on an entire Readers Digest than this crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars listen up!!, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Trivia of the Day (Kindle Edition)
i get that this is a great book and all but seriously what is the deal with all of the subscribe junk!! i mean if i pay for the kindle tahn i shouldnt have to pay anymore but its not like i cant afford it!!

JUST SAYING BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS MUCH,

I do like the book so get it!!

ARRAY(0x9dd88570)