Trivial Pursuit Bet You Know It
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- It is the most inclusive and exciting game of Trivial Pursuit yet
- When you play it, you don't have to know all the answers to win - it's what you think your friends know that really counts
- Bet they'll know it or bet they won't, either way a smart bet can turn your winnings into wedges
- Provide something for everyone
- With 1,800 fascinating questions there's plenty of great content to get you talking
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The differences in this game versus the classic game:
2. If you get the answer right, your turn is still over. (no more having 1 person or team run the whole game!)
3. Each card has a topic and then the 6 traditional categories (science, lit, entertainment, sports, geography, history). So for example, the topic is: Large Birds and then you have the categories: Science of Large Birds, Birds in literature, etc). You get to pick the topic that you want to be questioned on and then the color that you land on is the category.
4. The Buy It option - if you land on the Buy It or Roll Again space you can purchase a wedge piece for 10 chips. I thought it might happen more than it did - but we didn't land on it as much as I thought or we chose to conserve our chips for later.
5. Up to date questions - a nice mixture of questions that you can actually answer!
All in all - a great upgrade to the classic game. I would recommend it for any family gathering or game night!
One more thing about the betting. If someone answers their question correctly, they get the chips of those who bet against them. Ah, revenge is sweet. You get 15 chips to start with and you can bet up to 10 chips per question. I made a rule that's not part of the original rules. You must bet at least one chip on each question. You can also buy wedges and topics with your chips. The first one to get all six wedges and correctly answer a game winning question is the champ.
This game went over big at the game convention I brought it to. All the slots were filled prior to the con. It's trivia with poker so to speak. It's fun, and the "one question per turn" rule keeps the game moving.
This game turned out to be more of a question of how well you knew the other players than what you knew yourself. I'm not sure if being able to bet adds enough to the game to make the price worthwhile. One could just as easily get some poker chips, make up your own betting rule, and use previously released sets of questions.
The only other quibble that detracted from the game was that the cardboard holder for the cards didn't work very well (there was some fold inside that the cards kept catching on unless you put them in just so). We had to fight almost every time to get the cards to slide down inside and, eventually, this got very tiresome. By the end of the game, we were ready to just ditch the nifty card holder altogether.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a really quick version of Trivial Pursuit, you get a wedge every time you answer a question right, and can buy wedges if you're good at betting on or against your... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Whaley Family
We had a great time playing this version. It goes faster than the Genus Edition, but after only a few games, we're getting the same questions over and over. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Blue Mountain
Love this game. Super fun and has questions everyone will have a chance at knowing.Published 18 days ago by Wildfire
Unsure what 'damage' they saw with this, but looked terrific to me! Thank you!Published 21 days ago by Mr Moore
Even if you're not great at Trivia this game is still fun because of the betting element. We've never played with anyone who doesn't enjoy this game & feel like they have a chance... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hilldee
Does not have two sets of cards like the original game and the card holder for picking the card does not work properly.Published 2 months ago by Pamela Heinly
This is an absolute dog turd game. None of the categories are actually used-- for instance, a "science and nature" question about sports cars asks not about the mechanics... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great way to play this game! You can play with know-it-alls and with trivia-newbies. Played it with a mix of adult and kids and it was fun!Published 4 months ago by Sarah M. Terrill