5.0 out of 5 stars His New Favorite Bedtime Story
Published on January 5, 2010 by E. N. Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Book review
This wasn't the book I was looking for. But I didn't know enough about the one i was shopping for. It was ok maybe I can give it to a child down the road
Published 16 months ago by Maryksims

5.0 out of 5 stars His New Favorite Bedtime Story, January 5, 2010
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
I have always been a fan of Dean Koontz and yet had not seen anything about this children's book. For Christmas a friend of the family's gave the book to my little boy; a 2 year old. It is OUR favorite bed time story now and I am loving every evening with it. Jak loves the "puppies" and says hello to "Wixie" every evening. Thank you to Dean Koontz for channeling your inner child for our children. Please Thank Trixie as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spoil you dog, February 10, 2010
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
Trixie is a special dog who is allowed to do many things a capable dog can do, but she dreams of doing more. Just about any adult who has owned a dog can find something to identify with in this 'children's' book. Good for lighthearted laughter and memories of that special dog from back when. The illustrations match the tone of the words. A fun book for adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Wisdom, February 26, 2011
Themes: friendship, respect
Content area: Language: rhyme, alliteration, repeated phrases, point of view.

Trixie Koontz loves life, and wants her readers to as well (even if they aren't a dog). Written from a dog's perspective, Trixie lays out her reasoning for why there are cats, cows, sheep and others in the world. Importantly, Trixie reminds us to dream big and be the best at whoever you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightfully fun story, January 21, 2010
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
Dean Koontz's I, TRIXIE WHO IS DOG receives Janet Cleland's fine drawings as it tells of dog Trixie, who gets to be a dog and appreciate the charms of a dog's life. Author Dean Koontz reveals the joys of doghood through the eyes of his golden retriever Trixie in this delightfully fun story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dog-lovers and children alike., June 30, 2014
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
Dean Koontz writes a children's book... as a dog... interesting...
actually it is! The book is fantastic. Anything Koontz writes is a hit. If you don't like thrillers but you love light-hearted humor, go with his Trixie books. He has several and they are the best for dog lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars If only..., May 25, 2014
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
In I, Trixie, Who is Dog, Dean Koontz has delighted not just dog lovers. Fun and humorous, one leaves the book wishing that humans were as brainy, funny, and nice as Trixie. If only....

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie is my favorite author!!, January 11, 2014
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
Thank you Trixie for all the hard work! My grand baby will love this book! And thanks to your Dad for helping with the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 15 of these to share with special friends., August 26, 2013
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
It is a lovely book by a lovely Trixie and Dean and Gerda are smart and good people. Thank you for supplying them to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention parents of little ones and elementary teachers, August 13, 2013
This review is from: I, Trixie, Who is Dog (Hardcover)
I requested this book at my library not realizing that it was a children's book. Just finished reading and reviewing Dean Koontz's book/CD on Trixie, which I highly recommend. Then along comes a children's book about Trixie and other pets. Well I just scratched my head and read it!

Loved it. It's adorable and in my opinion, great for little children who have or may be planning on having a pet/dog. Since I am an elementary substitute teacher I am planning on taking this to my 2nd grade class and reading it to them. I've known all the students since they were in pre-k so they know I'm a dog lover. We will be having a fun time with Trixie.

Thanks Dean and Gerda for doing such a wonderful job with Trixie.

2.0 out of 5 stars Book review, March 17, 2013

I, Trixie, Who is Dog
I, Trixie, Who is Dog by Dean Koontz (Hardcover - October 29, 2009)
Used & New from: $5.26