Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2011
I have a pair of Dansko for work. I purchased the Troentorp clogs to try out, and I love them. They are more comfortable than the Dansko and I did not have to break them in like the Dansko clogs.
on March 14, 2013
I bought a pair of Monet in black about 15 years ago. I am still wearing it today. They are supportive, comfortable, enble me to stand and/or walk for hours. I can wear them bare foot or with socks/tights.

I hope the worksmanship is still the same because mine has no defect to this day, no nail popped out and no leaking when walking in the rain.

Yes, I do have Dansko clogs but they are too heavy and not as supportive as my Troentorp Bastad.
on June 4, 2009
fast shipping, however, quality of the clogs is not great: wooden part of the pair I received had a defect.

See 1 answered question