5.0 out of 5 stars Troentorp are the best clogs I own
I have a pair of Dansko for work. I purchased the Troentorp clogs to try out, and I love them. They are more comfortable than the Dansko and I did not have to break them in like the Dansko clogs.
Published on December 26, 2011 by Andrea Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars quality of the clogs is not great
fast shipping, however, quality of the clogs is not great: wooden part of the pair I received had a defect.
Published on June 4, 2009 by elizabeth sholts

5.0 out of 5 stars Troentorp are the best clogs I own, December 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars These clogs are my first and last, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Troentorp Bastad Clogs Women's Monet Wooden Clogs (Apparel)
I bought a pair of Monet in black about 15 years ago. I am still wearing it today. They are supportive, comfortable, enble me to stand and/or walk for hours. I can wear them bare foot or with socks/tights.

I hope the worksmanship is still the same because mine has no defect to this day, no nail popped out and no leaking when walking in the rain.

Yes, I do have Dansko clogs but they are too heavy and not as supportive as my Troentorp Bastad.

3.0 out of 5 stars quality of the clogs is not great, June 4, 2009