Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 27, 2014
I bought this so my girlfriend would have sex with me and she did. This box of condoms is full of condoms.
on May 5, 2012
The Fire and Ice were awful!!!! Used them once and would NEVER let them be used with me again, they were painful. The rest of the combo pack were really all the same with very little difference in use.
on July 27, 2012
These met from so-so reviews from my partner. The ribbed didn't do much anything, the fire and ice wasn't intense. I have no idea what the others were supposed to be. I'm reserving 5 stars for a breakthrough new experience in the most appreciated but disliked technology's. Most importantly though, they didn't break.
on October 3, 2011
Good product. I like the different options. Activities are enjoyable and they seem to work, as far as I know. Shipped very quickly!
on November 12, 2012
I did not receive the twisted ones. I would understand if it was stated it could be any selection of these types.but it came in a sealed boxed that stated exactly how many of each i should have received.I gave it one star because the item is not what i ordered.
on March 2, 2013
This product is practically self explanatory. It contains diverse condoms for diverse sensations. The intense actually made little difference to us. The twisted however has some sort of ripples on the outside causing for a bit more feeling. The fire and ice are jsut that, kind of an icy hot or bengay sensation. For those complaining about this, ummm thats what it says and that what it is. If you are not looking to explore, then dont buy this. Definitely not to be used all in a row or back to back but good for a change and a bit of surprise. Married now but the fire and ice would be good for a second round of a date, if you know what I mean! The woman is happy, I am happy.
on March 28, 2012
Great Itime and safe for lovers. I would recommend this product to those who wants to be safe. Its lubricated and spermacide. you have to love it
on April 20, 2012
The box came sealed in plastic but once I opened it I noticed it didn't come with any of the Twisted ones. It was supposed to have 12-Twisted, 12-Sensations, 6- Intense, 6-Fire/Ice. Instead it came with 0-12-18-6. Still came with 36 though... Not worth returning.
on June 13, 2012
I was disappointed because these showeed that it had the twisted pleasure, but it didn't instead there were extra fire and ive which i'm not very fond of. But protection is protection, so who cares.
on December 16, 2012
Great selection of condoms. The only exception being the Fire and Ice. My wife and I dont like that one.