Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 12 Count|Change
Price:$6.47+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 24, 2014
No children yet.
22 comments|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2015
My wife loves these. Less lubricant than other condoms so there's a bit more friction for her pleasure. Inside it feels like numbing lubricant is present which extends my endurance. I have also been using Testorin - Powerful Testosterone Booster to Supercharge Your Workouts and Sex Drive and Increase Muscle Mass. and it has really helped me in the bedroom! Thanks amazon.
on October 14, 2013
Overall Good condom. They're ribbed but my Girlfriend said she didnt feel a difference. But they work well and havent ripped on me yet. Trojan are the Best!
on January 19, 2015
It may be a bit odd for a woman to rate these, but I have to help encourage men to use them. I love sex as much as anyone, and keeping safe is VERY key. These condoms help keep me safe, and feel amazing on my side. My male partners also really appear to enjoy them a lot too. No complaints on either end with these great condoms.

As an addition, sex is often more enjoyable with some extra lubricant. I have found that when he is using a condom with ribs, it tends to need some extra lubricant to keep me from getting a bit sore or raw. I'm just trying to make this a great review and informational for the gents so you keep your lady happy and healthy. Also keep in mind some ladies have allergies to latex, so never use these with a woman who does.

I also want to add that those of you gents who do use lube, that you use water based so as not to cause a condom failure and put everyone at risk.

For those of you who explore more non-traditional sex, make sure to take your time, use lots of lube, go slow and lubricate multiple times. These condoms work well for this too, just take it easy.

One last thing, for you gents to remember, these do have an expiration date, so keep them current, keep them handy, and keep some lube with you as well.

So gentleman, do the right thing and get some to keep with you, and keep you and your partner safe. Trust me, your partner will enjoy these greatly!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Lisa
on August 10, 2015
These work great and so far no kids. These feel amazing and are worth the price. They are not thin by any means, but the ribs do make up for it. In case you might think you are part of the 0.1%, First Response has your back: http://amzn.to/1hunGtx
on January 12, 2014
It won't change your sex life but it should help to make your partner enjoy the process a little more. The ribs seem to work well and the latex is thick enough to feel sturdy.
on June 28, 2015
For me, the most important thing in a condom is the strength and durability. I dont care about the thickness or other things in a condom so i dont have anything to say but that this condom is unbreakable and I can really trust it.
on January 2, 2015
Huge Trojan fan. Never had a problem nor an "accident" using Trojan. My partners were always satisfied with the ultra ribbed version. Strongly recommended. The scent could had been better thus the 4 stars.
on May 30, 2014
I CAN NOW PARTAKE IN LIFE'S PLEASURES,WITH MY MANY LOVES. WITHOUT THE EMBARRASSMENT OF PURCHASING THESE AT A LOCAL STORE.
on January 19, 2016
These were condoms were uncomfortable for me and my boyfriend. We used 2 of them and it just rubbed me raw on the inside. I couldn't even get wet, because they were so uncomfortable. These condoms don't even deserve 1 star.