Customer Discussions > Guild Wars 2 forum

Trolls down rating 5-star reviews?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2012 11:35:35 AM PDT
H. Amireh says:
It seems like there a couple trolls on here who down-rate every single five star review! That is so annoying. And i bet they will even down-vote this post!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 5:09:16 PM PST
They're being directed here from the official forums to come vote it one star.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 3:13:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 24, 2012 3:17:18 PM PST
Des says:
Those are not trolls then... Regardless of where they are coming from,they are still people who actually played and rated the game according to how good they feel the game is. By the sounds of it, it's the ascended armor thing that they are angry and/or unsatisfied about.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 10:30:53 AM PST
J. W. Hill says:
It seems to me that it is still a bit premature be down on the Ascended armor (depending on WHY you're against it). IIRC, they only have rings and back pieces at present. As they release more ascended pieces, they have plenty of options in how it is acquired. They need not make all of it farmed from FotM.

Granted I am only just putting together my exotics set, so I'm not really to Ascended yet, but I am withholding judgement until we get a better idea of how they plan to roll out further Ascended gear.

As I am generally easy to please however.....my opinion may not matter squat either way. lol

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 8:46:31 PM PST
Pecos Bill says:
If they hate the game, they should write their own 1-star review.

Voting down someone else's review, even if it's well-written, just because you personally don't like the product, is a petty attempt at censorship.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 12:50:32 PM PST
Martin says:
I don't think its censorship, if I agree with a review I will mark it helpful, if I somewhat agree/disagree or have no opinion I won't mark it, and if I completely disagree I will mark it as not helpful. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2013 8:47:12 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 18, 2013 6:47:35 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 9:50:18 AM PST
Burr says:
Don't worry. Nobody takes Amazon seriously, anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 7:01:25 PM PST
Pecos Bill says:
Except the vote buttons do not say "Agree or Disagree". They ask if it's helpful.

Well written things that I disagree with I still sometimes mark as helpful because sometimes what one person dislikes about a product is something I like. I only mark "unhelpful" if it's.....unhelpful.

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 12:52:32 AM PST
AshenTech says:
a few gw1 forums have directed people to come vote gw2 down since its release because they are mad its not gw1.5, they wanted gw1 with prettier gfx so the could have the exact game experience they already had but with more shineys.(not kidding many of the bought the game prepurchase and didnt play or read up on it or watch videos first, they entered the game the day prepurchases could start and where outraged the game wasnt what they expected.....

the fact is, some people will do anything they can to get revenge for their own stupidity......

i have zero sympathy for them, it took 10 seconds to google and find out gw2 was nothing like gw1 gameplay wise.....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Guild Wars 2 forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 by NCSOFT (Windows)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (582)