- Series: Musicology (Book 6)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2881242111
- ISBN-13: 978-2881242113
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,209,535 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Trombone: Its History and Music, 1697-1811 (Musicology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Simply an amazing book.
Recomended for all trombonists