Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2011 9:50:54 AM PDT
B. Paulson says:
Does this game have trophy support, because i do not know and i know trophies to some people are worthless, but i like them. So does this game have trophies?

Posted on Jan 5, 2014 5:45:29 PM PST
R-D says:
I don't know about this one because I have not checked the casing but Skyrim for sure has Trophies.

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 8:52:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 1, 2014 8:53:05 PM PST
Black Op says:
According to Ps3 trophy websites, there is no trophy support for this title at the time of my post; however, Xbox 360 had trophy support since launch. I just hope someday, Bethesda gets their act together and supports Ps3 owners. Its just a slap in the face, especially after the Skyrim disaster and Micro$oft dlc exclusive scandal.

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 5:18:41 AM PDT
Tim G says:
Oblivion has no trophies because at the time of release on PS3, trophies didn't even exist. Even after trophies were introduced they weren't mandatory for certification until about a year later. I know it sounds simple to patch trophies in, but it actually costs a lot of money not only to hire employees to code the patch, but also to have Sony certify it for distribution---and since they're not really making money off Oblivion anymore, it's asking a lot.

It's a shame too, I collected all the achievements on my 360 when I still had it, and I'd do it all over again on my PS3...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition - Playstation 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition - Playstation 3 by Bethesda (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (349)