Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2013
This game isn't a whole lot different than most 8-bit adventure games, and that's a good thing. The combat system is neat, similar to FF5 (I think that's the right one), and it has very quick progression. I wished the game took longer to beat, but it kept me glued to my seat for the first playthrough.
on July 14, 2013
I would have given it 5 stars, but it was way too short. Brought back fond memories of leveling up however fast I felt like it and learning which combos of fighting and magic worked the best. I wish it were longer.
on February 17, 2014
An Amazing Product at an AMAZING price! I cant tell you how much better my life is thanks to (Add Product Name Here) . So many wasted years I wandered the wastland without hope...forced to write unusually long reviews for product so basic a chimp could understand them..No issues, Timely Delivery...etc etc...god how these reviews pile up
on June 8, 2013
As the Senior Editor of a video game website who does a weekly spotlight of indie games, I can tell you Dynasty of Dusk is a good freakin' time! Classic J-RPG scenarios, 4 classes, and some annoying habits of old taken out of the equation( I'm looking at you, random encounters), Tropic Tundra has made on helluva game! Any fan of retro RPG's owes it to themselves to check it out.
on December 24, 2012
I didn't have a lot of expectations for a $3.00 game and when I saw it on sale for $1.99, I had to try it. WOW! This game is a ton of fun! I have about 10 hours into it already, I really enjoy it. Thank you Tropic Tundra Games.
on August 29, 2013
I downloaded this on my computer to have some old school 8-bit fun. Only to lean that my computer (top of the line 8 years ago) is not powerful enough to run it! Why do I need a 3D graphics card to run a game that my original NES would have an easy time running??

Just to give an idea of what my computer can and can't do, I have played Starcraft2 (WoL and HoS) on it dozens of times, single player and online, with only minor lag.

The game looks fun enough that I paid for it, but I still have yet to play it. So I gave it 3 stars just because I can't be an honest judge of the game itself.
on December 3, 2012
Fun game and only $3.00, reminds me of playing Zelda back in the day, 8-bit adventures are back. Support Indie game developers!
on December 6, 2012
This truly is a fun game. The battle system is unique and takes strategy to master, but you can also grind levels if needed. I'd give Dynasty of Dusk a solid A- and recommend it to everyone.
on August 11, 2013
It's fun but a little hard to get into; I really only play it when I am waiting for something else.
on April 6, 2014
This is a title that if gamespot took even the slightest interest in they would have to come up with a way to rate it below 1/10.

The other reviewers are obviously the developers trying to get your money. This is just one review, the first one that comes up on google:

[...]