Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 9, 2012
Shipped this dried fruit platter to a nursing home for my mother's 90th birthday (I couldn't attend) and everybody raved about it afterwards. A beautiful presentation, quality ingredients and very, very fresh. I won't hesitate to send this again for gifts throughout the year. A great idea when you don't know what to buy for a couple or a family. Everybody loves dried fruit.
on February 26, 2014
I found out that they were stale months after gifting them to multiple friends/family. They didn't want to make me upset and didn't volunteer this information until I asked about the gift. All parties said the portions of the product, especially the nuts, were old and stale. I'm never sending these trays as gifts. Better quality control needed.
on June 28, 2013
The quality of most of the fruit is excellent, as expected with Golden State Fruit. However, the other half is rather tasteless. Perhaps kiwi do not lend themselves to the drying process. I tried several pieces, and none had any kiwi flavor. The same is true of the dried mango. I can get great dried mango at large discount stores! I was surprised at the low quality from such a top-notch company.

Everything else was as expected, fresh-tasting, soft and delicious. It did surprise me that a "Tropical" fruit tray would only have one piece of pineapple and tons of apricots, but they are all tasty, so no problem. Just a little disappointing.
on March 23, 2013
I read other reviews here, most of whom rated the product highly but many had a problem with the product arriving without a gift card. I thought that the company would have corrected it by now based on all the posters reporting the same problem. Maybe they don't read reviews, or listen to customer feedback, because as of March, 2013 they are still shipping the fruit/nut tray without including a gift card. I completed the text to include on the card, along with our names, but the tray arrived without any indication of who it was from - no name, no note, nothing. This is a product that is most often send as a gift. Why would they continue to ship something that is designed to be sent as a gift and not correct their system to ensure that the recipient knows who the sender is?
The tray was enjoyed, and quality was fine, but the recipient had no idea who sent it until a week later. Would only recommend if you were purchasing for yourself, and not if you want to send as a gift with a note attached.
on April 28, 2013
I just wanted to write this review to notify people who are looking to buy this or those who complained before of gift messages not being included that they actually are. I ordered this to be sent to myself instead of the intended recipient with a test gift message because I wasn't sure whether it'd be included or not and when I received it, at first I thought it was true because I didn't see any indication on the outside of the box of who it was from but when I opened the package there was another box inside which is the one that actually contains the Tray Gift and with it were 2 note cards (one indicating who it was from and the second with the gift message!) I had to then personally deliver this which turned out to be perfect in the end but I won't hesitate in the future to have this delivered direction to the person I want.
on January 7, 2013
I ordered this as a Christmas gift. I odered the 18th and it arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. The packing slip said who the gift was from. It was packed well. Everything was fresh and delicious. I would definitely order from again. Good last minute gift for those hard to buy for people.
on February 14, 2016
Gave this as a gift to my dad who eats a lot of dried fruit. He wasn't impressed. He couldn't even recognize some of the fruit. He stated several of the fruits seemed to have been soaked in sugar. I will not buy this product again.
on March 9, 2016
So far I have bought 4 of these as gifts. Sympathy, get well, birthday, corporate. Everyone who receives one loves it. They are very pleased with the appearance and quality. My mother called loving the "flower-like presentation." Everyone has called me to rave about it when received. When I did actually see the packaging and tried the dried fruit I was very pleased. Everything looked nice and tasted fresh. With a very affordable overnight shipping option, this has provided me a quick gift for many purposes. It's not worth price shopping around for something similar when everything you need is right here.
on March 7, 2015
They need to substitute the dried kiwi for something else, many people were disappointed with them, the person who received this gift said it didn't taste like kiwi, otherwise excellent. Saturday delivery was great, just in time for March 8.
on January 2, 2014
Bought this fruit tray as a gift. It came in a sturdy wooden box however it does not have a lid. Not a problem for us, just use plastic wrap after opening. Can't comment on taste as this was a gift.