5.0 out of 5 stars My shih Tzu likes it.
I use this on my shih tzu because he has seasonal allergies. He scratches the hair off his cheeks. I apply this with a q-tip or a cotton ball and it moistens his skin. I can tell it helps him because he doesn't scratch anymore and it heals. It also has an ingredient called bitrix which prevents my dog from licking it off.
Published on December 1, 2012 by Kare3

2.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't work for my dog
I tried this out on my dog's stubborn hotspots, to try to get him to stop licking and scratching. It smells pleasant but just didn't work for my dog, it just made his skin very moist (very bad for hotspots) and he would still lick and scratch at the area.
Published on January 29, 2012 by K.SLP

5.0 out of 5 stars My shih Tzu likes it., December 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, September 12, 2012
D. Prout (Rhode Island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product for years - it is one of the few that seem to work immediately to soothe the sore and/or itch. I have also used the shampoo and the medicated wipes. I was glad to find on Amazon because I have a hard time finding in the local pet big-box pet stores. Plus I like to get it immediately instead of waiting a week for products from other on-line pet supply stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't work for my dog, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for cats with allergies - they smell like a cookie!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
This stuff works great. And, if your cat isn't scared half to death of sprays, it's just the thing to have in addition to the shampoo and conditioner. We sorta sneak up on the cat, pick him up, then spray him all over. He just loves it- he smells like an oatmeal cookie when he's done and well, it doesn't gunk up his long, Persian hair either. This has overwhelmingly helped our cat from pulling out his hair from allergies. He started looking pretty mangy and this has certainly helped that. Just a very nice product, cheaper than what another site was selling it for too. Thanks amazon! Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Likes it!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
I don't have to chase my cat all over the house to put it on him , and it hasn't caused him breathing difficulties like some of the other anti-itch products we've tried in the last few months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing to prevent the itch, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
I do have a very furry German shepherd, but I tried really hard to spread his hairs and spray on the skin, to no avail. He kept itching like crazy, so this was just a waste of money for me. It might work better on shorter hair dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for the dog itch, June 24, 2011
msVickiFlorida "MsVicki" (Yulee, Florida United States of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
My dog has skin issues, vet placed her on prednisone, too many side effects to that drug. I use this product instead and it gets rid of the hot spots. I spray her when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
My little 12 lb min-pin/long hair chihuahua mix has some sort of allergies that are always causing him to itch. It seems to be seasonal around spring/summer, but it may be food-related as well. Until we get it figured out, this spray really helps with his itching/scratching/redness. Plus he loves that I have to massage the spray onto his skin. Afterwards, it seems he's itching/scratching maybe 1/6 of the frequency he was before the spray. I will definitely continue to use this in conjunction with allergy tabs (also found on amazon WAY cheaper than the vet.) Will buy again, thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well so far, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
This seems to really help with my cat's itchy spots - the hair is starting to grow back on his rump and I definitely see him "attacking" the area less. HOWEVER, there are two things I don't like: 1) Any sane cat hates the sound/feel of a spray bottle, so I have to put it on my hand and then rub it on him. 2) While the scent is light and fresh, and I personally don't mind it, I think the cat would prefer unscented. Perfume for people is NOT perfume for cats.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz (Misc.)
Did not work very well - some times for a short period of time. I even put some in my hand so that more got on my dog - no luck.

Tropiclean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray 8oz