Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 8, 2012
I have always enjoyed the Tropico series. I have to admit I was skeptical when they went to a DLC based system for content, but they seem to add interesting features. for a few bucks it's not too bad. I gave it -1 star as it really could have included a few more items, ($5 when I bought it) seems a bit much, maybe $2.50 and I could have given it 5 stars with a clear conscience.
on May 1, 2015
To be honest, I would skip on this DLC unless you're the kind of player that focuses on military might on your island. It's handy for the fact that you can house a significant number of soldiers in the bunkers without needing more generals, but unless you have problems with rebellions, I think the default military buildings will hold you over without the need for this DLC.
on September 16, 2012
Basically $5 for one mission. There is other content, but personally I don't think a new hat for my video game avatar is worth much. Mission was fun though. If there had been at least 2 missions I would have rated this higher.
on December 3, 2012
I just love Tropico 4, so adding new stuff to the game, is just a great bonus. Could have been a bit cheaper for what it contains.
on December 18, 2012
I enjoy it but if you're wanting a lot of new content you might consider waiting for Tropico 4 gold to release. This DLC comes with just a few military themed add-ons and a mission.