1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Trouble with Angels Reproduction Mini-Poster/Style A (11 by 14), January 21, 2012
This review is from: The Trouble With Angels Movie Poster (11 x 14 Inches - 28cm x 36cm) (1966) Style A -(Hayley Mills)(June Harding)(Rosalind Russell)(Gypsy Rose Lee)(Binnie Barnes)
I have ordered a number of mini reproduction prints off of Amazon before and have been extremely pleased with my previous orders' quality. BUT this Trouble with Angels reproduction print is of extremely low quality. It is printed on nice card-stock, but looks as if I printed it myself from my own HP printer! The original poster that they used to scan and copy had been folded at least three times, therefore there are three crease marks on this print. BUT there is a difference in looking "vintage" and looking CHEAP. This print looks cheap! The low quality of the poster cannot be seen from the small picture provided by Amazon. The poster will look fine from a distance, and I may even be able to frame it and tell my stupid friends that it is an original copy (due to the pseudo:crease marks, wear, and discoloration!) I bought it as a gift for my girl-friend (this is for some reason her favorite movie) and am almost too embarassed to give it to her! I'm usually paranoid about bending my posters while opening them and putting them on the wall, but this print's color quality is so poor that it doesn't even matter it it gets bent!