Dog The Bounty Hunter 8 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Ice Man Dog's latest fugitive, doesn't think small when it comes to illegal drugs: he was carrying almost a pound of methamphetamine when he was arrested. Now he's on the run with his pregnant girlfriend on the high plains of Colorado.
2. Trouble in Paradise Dog is back in Hawaii and tracking a dangerous fugitive through the jungles of the Big Island. Their prey is being protected by a ring of family and friends that Dog must forcefully confront to bring in his man. Finally a hot tip sends Dog and team to a volcanic moonscape and a midnight raid.
3. Girl Power When Dog decides to spend the day caring for his newest granddaughter, Beth enlists the girls to hunt down a female fugitive. Heading into a dangerous part of town the ladies will use their feminine wiles to track this mother gone wrong.
4. Prodigal Son Fugitive beware: Dog's rolling with extra power today. His old friends Tim Chapman and Sonny Westbrook are riding with the team, so their target, a thief with violent tendencies, is out of luck. When Dog learns that the fugitive is also a disrespectful son, he is more motivated to find his man. But once he finds him will Dog be able to work his magic and help heal this fractured family?
5. Family Ties Dog doesn't have the whole team today and he's got to catch a fugitive with a record of criminal assault. But when Dog finds the fugitive's former girlfriend, she thinks he isn't dangerous at all. As the team closes in on their target Dog begins to doubt her story. Will Dog find himself facing a violent offender or just a young man more in need of tough love than serious jail time?
6. Special Delivery For months, this fugitive has been stringing Leland along with a series of barely believable excuses. Out of patience, Leland calls in the Big Dog. The team whole team heads out to put pressure on the family and friends of this imposing 300-pound felon. Then, a late-night call kicks Dog and crew into high gear. Is the lead legit?
7. Surface Scratches Dog's latest quarry is running from abuse and assault charges. As Dog investigates, he discovers that this fugitive has gamed the system by jumping from one bond, and one bondsman, to another. With an assist from the bail bonds community, Dog plots to capture his prey in an arrest by appointment.
8. The Great Debate When the co-signer of a bond is also romantically involved with the defendant, sometimes the bondman is put in the middle of a lover's quarrel. But sometimes the defendant is a threat to the community and the cosigner asks the bondsman for protection.
9. Facebooked Dog is in Denver helping Bobby Brown to track down a fugitive with a long rap sheet. But unfortunately they have no picture of the felon to work with, so the challenges are big on this one.
10. Mano-a-Mano Back in Colorado, Dog`s on the hunt for a runner with more than a decade's worth of trouble with the law. But the fugitive's friends and family are reluctant to help Dog bring him in. Closing in on the one location they have, Dog knows he may have a family feud on his hands as he tries to bring this felon to justice.
11. The Road Show: Where Mercy is Shown After releasing the second part of his autobiography, Dog and his family traveled across America, and this very special episode offers an intimate portrait of both the public and private moments of that journey. The plan was to promote the new book, but the trip soon turned into something much more for the Chapman family and their fans.
12. The Comeback Kid Dog is back in Colorado chasing a young man with a taste for trouble. He's fled to Texas but with his family's house on the line Dog is willing to try a risky strategy. He enlists the family in an elaborate hoax to lure the runner home. With Dog tutoring them in the art of deceit the scam begins. Will his new pupils prove fast learners or will their divided loyalties undo the plan?
13. Tent City Today's hunt takes Dog far from the glittering hotels of Waikiki to the parts of Hawaii tourist rarely see, Oahu's ramshackle tent cities. The team searches for a woman who has lost almost everything, her home, her family and her spirit. With no known address and only tips from questionable sources, Dog heads out to bring her to justice and try to bring hope back to her life.
14. Best Of.. The bounty-hunter adventures of Duane "Dog" Chapman and his Posse are chronicled in this one hour "Best Of" special, featuring superlative memorable moments from the previous seven seasons.
15. Dead of Night This hunt is personal. Dog's good friend and fellow bondsman Chris is running out of time. He has only days to find his fugitive or risk losing his business. In his hunt Dog confronts duplicitous tipsters, vicious attack dogs, and hostile neighbors. When the clock striking midnight a new lead comes in. Will this informant prove anymore reliable than the rest?
16. The Montrose Files: The Million Dollar Man Pt. 1 A small town bondsmen is in over his head, his business on the line, when he makes a desperate plea for help. Dog agrees and launches a high stake hunt through the desolate and dangerous mountain landscape of western Wyoming in pursuit of a gun-loving survivalist with a million dollar bond on his head. Will Dog's plan of using brains over brawn work?
17. The Montrose Files: The Million Dollar Man Pt. 2 Once in Montrose, Dog discovers that the million dollar fugitive is not the young bondsman's only problem. His kind heart and inexperience have led him to bail out a bevy of bail jumpers. Dog and Beth make it their mission to both clean up the mess and teach him the fundamentals of bondsmanship.
18. The Montrose Files: Round The Clock There's no rest for the righteous and nobody knows this better then the Dog. He is committed to saving his new friend's bail bonding business, and now must race against time to bring a rogues gallery to justice in the High Sierra mountain town of Montrose, CO.
19. The Montrose Files: And then There Were None Can Dog complete his mission to clean-up this frontier town? With four outlaws still on the lam, Dog sets out to bring `em in. As day turns into night and with the darkness and the danger mounting, an undaunted Dog and team plan late night hits on the riskiest of locations--their targets' homes.
20. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? With a long record of violence and abuse and weighing in at over 200lbs, Dog's target for the day does not sound like a gentle giant. When the trail grows cold Dog turns up the heat on the fugitive's brother and sister. Will Dog's relentless ruthlessness force the siblings to turn on their bad news brother?
21. Cap and Gown Other than bringing criminals to justice, one of Dog's loves is teaching the next generation of bounty hunters the tricks of the trade. Today he has a new student. Friend of the family, Kili, is joining the team to help track down a runner on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure|
|Director||Alan Deutsch, Jayson Haedrich|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Danielle Birmingham|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Show has fun and adventure that includes family issues and people trying to save others. I think it a fun easy to watch show.Published 11 months ago by Debbie Schwartz
This season shows Dog and his family and all their crazy antics. Really good mix of work life and personal life.Published 12 months ago by SillyFruitBat
Would never watch this thing. Someone else in my house has lousy taste. Cannot think of seven more words to complete this posting.Published 14 months ago by Jeanne Sprague
I loved it one of my favorite seasons. I love that it is a family business, they fight but they always come back together.Published 14 months ago by tarri
They show how the real world is. they treat people with respect even if it does not look like they deserve it.Published 14 months ago by nanj