Nightmare Next Door 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Recipe for Murder When the body of 18-year-old Breanna Schneller is discovered in her apartment, the residents of tranquil Wausau, Wisconsin are stunned. Police hope a cell phone and surveillance videos can help them unravel the mystery surrounding Breanna's death.
2. House of Horror The bloody murder of Beth Grosskopf leaves the town of Freedom, Pennsylvania riddled with fear. Hopes for quick justice are dashed when the initial suspects don't pan out. But when someone reveals his inner demons, cops move in to catch a killer.
3. Trouble in Tulsa When Jerry Martin is found brutally murdered in 1975, the city of Tulsa is left in fear. And with no solid leads, ignorance as well. It takes detectives more than 25 years and new DNA evidence more than 1000 miles away to warm up this cold case.
4. The Lady Killer When 25-year-old Amy St. Laurent disappears after a night out on the town, the people of Portland, Maine are terrified. With no body, police don't know what to make of it. But their worst fears are confirmed when a shocking discovery proves murder.
5. Deadly Disloyalty The residents of Navasota, Texas are horrified when one of the pillars of their community, 54 year-old Lonnie Turner Sr., is found shot dead in his home. As investigators dig into the case, they discover this brutal murder may be a family affair.
6. Road to Hell The gruesome slaying of adored resident Debra Rawls leaves the town of Summerfield paralyzed in fear. A swath of hooligans quickly deepens the suspect pool, but a speck of blood makes the biggest splash in discovering the true identity of the killer.
7. Burning Secret When Goshen, New Hampshire resident Edith "Pen" Meyer goes missing, the tiny vacation town fears the worst. Police find leads, but can't find Pen's body. When a notorious resident reveals a grudge, police move in quickly to catch a killer.
8. New England Nightmare When Joanne Presti and her young daughter, Alyssa, are found slain in their Woburn, Massachusetts home, police sift through exes and neighbors to nab their murderer. But when a mysterious photograph is found in the Presti home, a killer is exposed.
9. Murder 101 Residents are struck with fear when the strangled body of 21-year-old Susan Schumake is found in Carbondale, Illinois. Lack of evidence stumps cops for more than two decades, but new technology leads detectives in a direction they never expected.
10. Flames of Passion The discovery of Troy Temar's charred remains in Lebanon Ohio rattles the nerves of its residents. Police are led astray for 6 years until an accomplice ‘s confession exposes a sinister plot orchestrated by a devious killer linked to Troy's past.
11. Little Girl Lost When nine-year old Cyndi Allinger doesn't show up for dinner, her mom fears the worst. Is someone stalking the school-age citizens of scenic Lakewood, Washington? The most likely tip comes from the least likely witnesses, and leads to Cyndi's killer.
12. Double Murder Inferno Shoreline, WA is shattered when Renee Powell is murdered and her home set afire. When this predator strikes again, police fear they have a serial killer on their hands. But the trail grows cold and it takes a jilted lover to shake this case loose.