Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2016
I was disappointed right from the box. Had to disassemble the "True variable speed" control assembly to re-route the cable because it was impossible to attach the rear bag the way the factory had routed the cable. The electric start cable was also in the way but a few zip ties took care of that. The highest blade setting I could select was 3 1/2 inches, less than the 4 inches recommended for my fescue grass.
Mowing the grass I discovered that the front wheels have very little traction to begin with, and even less as the bag filled with grass. I had to push about half the weight of the mower and even lift up on the handle as the bag filled to put enough weight on the front wheels to get them to stop spinning and pull the mower. Adjusting the speed of the drive wheels did not help-they tend to just spin and not pull no matter what speed they are operating at.
I would not recommend this mower.
on July 17, 2015
This has been a great lawnmower. I have had it three years with no problems. My son mows several lawns in the summer and it has never failed,