Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on November 18, 2014
Here's some information I could not find amidst the previous moronic "reviews" prior to my purchase:
You get TWO cuts of Gladiator - 155 min. and 171 min., plus commentary and deleted scenes.
Troy, you get the 196 min. version plus an abundance of special features.
Definitely worth the purchase, especially below ten dollars.
Now... was that so difficult?
on September 8, 2013
These are two of my favorite movies. Just a warning, the version of Troy on this disc is the unrated director's cut, not the theatrical version. There is some additional "explicit" content.
44 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
Troy and Gladiator are excellent films and I was excited at the fact that Amazon was selling them together as a double feature. First, I was worried the two were on one disc and that the picture quality would be sacrificed as a result. However, I opened the case and saw that there were two separate discs. I played both the movies and the picture and sound quality are excellent-exactly what you'd expect from a blu-ray. The price can't be beat- two films (AND special features) for LESS than the price of one! Yeah!

Highly recommended if you like film, history, and excellent acting.
on October 7, 2015
I'm definitely very biased on this one. These are my two favorite movies, so to find them both in such a cheap bundle is awesome. Gladiator is one of the great all time classic movies. Russell Crow's acting in this film is by far his best. He puts in a ton of passion and the result brings the film to life.
If you are wondering whats special about the sapphire addition, its the blurays equivalent of the diamond edition since, you know, the disk is blue and sapphires are blue... Lame but true. haha.
Troy is also a great ancient war time movie. It features the Greek hero's Achilles, Ajax, Menelaus, Hector, Agamemnon, and Odysseus. The acting is all around great and it brings the great epic of the battle of Troy to life brilliantly.
on February 21, 2015
FINALLY, I have these two masterpieces, remastered. It's been forever since I wanted a more faithful and fair treat of these two classics. I've had them on VHS, then on DVD, now on Bluray. I cannot be more happy with the product. They look and feel great on HD, and add to it the Home Theater Sound, love it.
on July 19, 2015
Troy and Gladiator are two of my favorite movies of my time! It's simple when these two movies were put together that money just slipped out of my Amazon account and two days later I was joined with my twin (the couch) and engrossed myself with these two movies. Just to note it is the extended version and not the directors cut so you have some extras, but as a fan It doesn't bother me!
This was an impulse buy when it was on sale. WHat can I say....it's two movies we've all seen. Like those movies? Have a Blu-ray player? Want to watch these movies over and over again? If so to all of these, then buy em.
on April 13, 2015
Great Deal on two "High Testosterone" Classic Stories!
Both films: excellent transfers re video/audio, very good casting.
Gladiator: superior plot/ direction/ script/ cast. At least we're "in heaven" at the end.
Troy's plot is a major "Bummer, Man!"
on April 4, 2015
I've seen both movies and was very pleased to get them both in Blu-ray. The combination is a very good deal and since I already had the Director's cut of Troy on DVD having that in Blu ray for the price of Gladiator was a steal.
on March 29, 2014
Both of these pictures of this type are of the best. Good stories,exciting,colorful,with plenty of action. Also, the acting of the leads in both movies was better than I expected. Very enjoyable pictures!