Swamp People 6 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Big Head Bites It Welcome to one of America's last frontiers: the wild swamplands of Southern Louisiana, a place whose history stretches back to the 17th century. It's the start of the most exciting and dangerous time of year for the swampers, the month-long…
2. Houdini's Last Escape Troy enters one of the most mysterious hunting grounds in the swamp: the ominous cypress groves, in search of a monster gator that's escaped his traps for years. Meanwhile, Junior enters a different kind of foreign territory as he reluctantly hosts the…
3. Troy's Gamble Troy desperately needs to find a new honey hole, a corner of the bayou teeming with gators. He thinks he's found one, but the rights to hunt it will cost him a lot of cash. He takes the risk--but will it pay off? Meanwhile, Joe and Tommy contend with…
4. Cannibal Gator Alligators are among the most territorial of animals, and won't hesitate to eat smaller gators that wander into their feeding grounds. Joe and Tommy come up against the notorious cannibal gator they call "Godzilla," when they discover smaller…
5. Forces of Nature A cold spell is coming, one that could drive gators into early hibernation, ending the season early. It's a race against time as every gator hunter in the gulf tries to beat the storm.
6. Family Feuds It's halfway through the grueling alligator season and the stress is taking a toll on families throughout the swamp. Joe and Tommy are fighting... and even Troy is frustrated. Meanwhile, nuisance gator hunter Howard McCrea is tracking a deadly gator.
7. Swamp Wars As the swampers race toward the end of gator season, Tommy and Joe have a poacher after their catch and vow swamp justice. Meanwhile, Junior and Willie try different ways to earn cash: catching frogs and snakes.
8. Gator Voodoo With just a week left in the season, the gators have mysteriously stopped biting. Is it the full moon? Swampers fight back with their own tried and true tactics, from new territories to a traditional Cajun bait called "shake and bake.
9. Final Countdown With just a few days left in the season, the pressure's intensifying. Can the swampers "tag out" in time?
10. The Last Battle It's the final two days of alligator season. There are still a lot of gators to catch, not the least of which is the big daddy of all cannibal gators, the one known as the "Loch Ness Monster." Troy faces his ultimate nemesis, as other swampers…
|Genres||Reality TV, Action|
|Starring||Troy Landry, Junior Edwards|
|Supporting actors||Joe Lafont, Tommy Chauvin, Bruce Mitchell, Mike Kliebert, Pat Duke|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Dave Brown, Jon Bulette, Brian Catalina, Anna Chai, Mary Donahue, Alana Lowe, Vince Maynard, Bryan Miller, Todd Needham, Matthew Ostrom, Robert Palumbo, Jay Peterson, Jesse Phinney, Andrew Rothstein, Yoshi Stone, Andres Vasquez, Matthew Watts, Beth Wichterich, Stephanie Zeitlin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
this has to be the dumbest show on TV .they do the same thing over and over again. catch an alligator on a hook in shoot the alligator in the head wow now thats fun I wish I... Read morePublished 16 days ago by peter toppi
The conflicts looked staged and in no way may the show more interesting. I watched it because I was interested in seeing how alligators are hunted. Read morePublished 20 days ago by J. Anthony Weeks
Super awesome fun game! I thought at first I might get bored of it, but then found it has goals you have top accomplish, different weather that makes it harder or easier. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Crystal Schmidt
Deep in the marsh of Louisiana Cajun Country...Swamp People is both a serious and funny reality television program. Read morePublished 1 month ago by coastwatcher