Create rich and flavorful gravy without excessive fat or gristle, with this simple gravy separator from Trudeau. It holds up to 4 cups of liquid. To use, simply pour gravy direct from the frying pan into the separator through a fitted strainer. Undesired fat, gristle, and debris are filtered out for disposal, leaving smooth, delicious gravy in the pitcher for topping roasts and mashed potatoes.
The pitcher has a wide mouth and pouring spout for instant serving, and a roomy handle for easy maneuvering. Its sturdy construction resists heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, the pitcher is microwave- safe and can be placed in the dishwasher along with the strainer. The complete gravy separator is covered by a five-year warranty. It measures 10-1/4 by 5-3/8 inches, stands 5 inches high, and weighs 1 pound upon shipping. --Jessica Reuling
Trudeau 0991105 Gravy/Fat Separator
- Gravy separator; create smooth, reduced-fat gravy
- Strainer fits into gravy separator pitcher; filters fat and debris as gravy moves from pan to separator
- Pitcher resists heats up to 400 degrees F and is microwave- safe
- Separator is dishwasher-safe; a 5-year warranty covers this product
- Separator measures 10-1/4 by 5-3/8 inches; stands 5 inches high; weighs 1 pound upon shipping
Need more information on this product? Click here to ask.