Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2009
Haven't done fondue before, but I had a great experience with this. Great for sharing with family or friends. Only issue for me is that all the fondue forks are identical, so it's a little hard to tell whose fork is whose, but I fixed that with Sharpee markers. :) Overall, I would definitely recommend.
on January 9, 2010
Wonderful product, loved it. Got it just before the holidays and used it when we had a houseful of family at Christmas and friends at New Years. Very versatile. Easy setup, easy clean up. Makes it easy to find something that everyone can enjoy. Used it with meats and also again with cheese and then finally chocolate! Will be purchasing another in the near future so we can have several going at the same time.Highly recommended as a good buy.
on February 15, 2010
I gave this present to my boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law this Christmas along with a fondue recipe book (Great Party Fondues). They love it! They had never had/done fondue before, so it was a fun new activity. They had their first "fondue party" with friends a few weeks ago and raved about it! I would definitely recommend this product. I really like that it has a Lazy Susan for the dippers for easy sharing - no need to reach over people or the fondue :-)
on January 10, 2013
I don't understand all the five star reviews. I never review products but felt I had to on this one. My only complaint is a major one; the pot does not fit correctly in the wire stand, and the wire stand barely fits on the base. Not good when you have hot oil inside of it (or hot cheese either!). I felt this was dangerous and my husband and I had to be very cautious when using it. We were more focused on it not spilling or falling over than on eating and enjoying the time together. Other than that it is fine. We threw away the stand and base, and kept the metal and ceramic pots as well as the forks, spoons and condiment bowls. I am sure I can find another use for them, maybe as back up to the next fondue pot I buy. If you have this - be careful and dont get burned!
on February 10, 2010
Love this fondue set! Beautiful presentation and lazy susan perfect for serving vegetables and meats. However....the ceramic bowl was accidentally broken and I am unable to find a replacement part in spite of numerous searches including the Trudeau website.
on August 22, 2009
I am very pleased with this fondue pot. The lazy susan and the accessories make this pot worth purchasing. It keeps everything simple and the fondue experience fun.
on February 19, 2012
The Trudeau Lazy Susan Fondue Set seemed to be an excellent purchase according to the description, BUT upon arrival and unpacking I immediately noticed how cheaply it was constructed. Some of the sauce cup holders were bent out of alignment and I had to bend them into position myself. The revolving base is very thin, easily bent metal which was bent out of shape upon unpacking. All in all, it is a cheaply made unit, but it is still worth the purchase price. I would purchase a better quality fondue set next time around.
on April 22, 2011
That's what my wife says -- and especially about this fondue pot! It's lazy susan makes sharing all sorts of treats among your table companions very easy. At 40oz, the pot is easily large enough for 4...6...even ten people.

Careful where you store the base, however...it looks and feels like it can be bent easily...making the lazy susan all but useless.
on July 16, 2013
As this was a gift being mailed to our son, I had hesitated to buy it. Some of the reviews talked about flimsy construction and I thought it would arrive damaged. Well, the package arrived (as I had planned) while we were visiting and everything was in perfect condition. Plus, the construction of the stand and lazy susan were sturdy. If you follow all instructions carefully (i.e., cook cheese on stove on different pot) it works like a charm. We were four and there was plenty of room for all of us to dip our bread. Beef and/or broth fondue, as well as chocolate fondue, should work similarly well. We did not purchase the recommended fuel but spooned sterno into the canister and it worked w/ out a hitch. Washed everything by hand after use because that's the way I normally treat stainless steel and anything that has plastic parts but .... Well, it was an excellent buy, especially given the price. Would recommend.
on October 10, 2015
Purchased for chocolate dipping event. Can't control heat: either too hot or starts to solidify (too cool). Might be good for other dipping items but NOT chocolate !! Much work involved to keep chocolate from burning or solidifying !!