5.0 out of 5 stars Short but a Good Overview
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars True Alien Invasion
Published on February 21, 2011 by casey, USA

1.0 out of 5 stars True Alien Invasion, February 21, 2011
This review is from: True Alien Invasion of the Sutton Farm - A Documented Case (Invasion of Farm By Real Space Aliens) (Kindle Edition)
I am sorry to say that this book reads more like a high school report. Although it is factual (in that the family has stuck with the same story all these years), it has no new information even though it was published less than a year ago (2010). I would have liked maybe a current interview of family member(s), some current or historic photos of the area in question, and copies of some of the cited documents. Adding to the "report" feel is the fact it is a very short read: less than an hour. The added padding of two other (unrelated) encounters was not helpful. It seems that this old tale could use some of the updating I was hoping to get, rather than the rehashing it turned out to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but a Good Overview, May 25, 2013
I thought the author did a good job of providing an overview of a famous "close encounters" UFO and alien case. The author clearly has an "I believe" agenda, but that didn't bother me. The book is short, but as I understand it, there isn't a lot of material to go on, so that was okay, too. Plus the bonus material helped fill out this short book. I recommend this book to anyone interested in this case in particular or in UFO/alien cases in general. The only think I didn't like was the cover, but then, you can't judge a book by that!

3.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Read, October 18, 2012
Found book to be interesting and entertaining. The price was also affordable. Liked the author's style of writing. A good read.

3.0 out of 5 stars A unique chapter of paranormal lore, skimmed over, February 25, 2014
Starts out well, leading to an expectation of a thorough treatment of this uniquely memorable paranormal episode from the past. The comprehensiveness is not delivered, however, as the writer seems to then hurry to the end, after such a promising start. It's as if interest was lost after the opening chapter. "Oh... this is going to be a load of work... time to punt."

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun to read!, September 21, 2013
Although this is just short stories, he gives you a glimpse of what has gone on in the past and hidden from us. It reminded me of sitting in the living room with your grand father and him telling you stories of past events. I really enjoyed the book, it is just light reading from someone who knows a lot more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, but not really delivering any new details, July 20, 2014
Pretty good, but not really delivering any new details, as one might've hoped. A fair enough pure history write; but it has much more potential, a potential it seems determined not to aspire to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hadnt heard about this incident, July 28, 2014
Its Okay , If was a fun book to read but I hadn't heard of this incident.... So I guess that what made it even better ..Its worth the money that it cost

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Even Worth a Dollar, May 28, 2012
I purchased this as the title is "True Alien Invasion of the Sutton Farm" I had just learned of the story and was hoping for an in depth book on this case. The Sutton Farm story might have been 10 kindle pages. Then it was basically little newspaper clips apparently the author liked; there was no reason for the stories, again I would guess that the author liked the stories. I felt this was written for children. Oh then it moved on from random stories of UFO sightings, many a page long, basically a rewrite of a newspaper article to cattle mutilations! This "book", if one could call it that, took me exactly 1/2 hour to read from start to finish, a 1/2 hour I will never get back. Please don't waste your time.

1.0 out of 5 stars short, March 14, 2011
It's not a book. Not a novel. It's about 20 pages long. I guess that's why it's only a dollar. Save your dollar.

3.0 out of 5 stars HMmm, January 21, 2011
I dont think it is very cricket giving your own book a five star review. Chet isnt very interesting, although I liked the book about the Sodomite's to me it was more entertaining than informative. Peace

Rate and Discover Movies