4.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal
Published 20 months ago by James A. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Egh....
My favorite song is Radio followed by Wagon Wheel. The rest of the album is okay. Darius's first album was well rounded and I enjoy much of that album. This album is okay. Just purchase individual songs if you're on the fence about the entire album, in my opinion.
Published 8 months ago by J&I Connelly

4.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal, May 28, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (Audio CD)
Darius Rucker makes me forget that I am not a big fan of country music. I don't hate country music; I just like it in small doses. But Darius has changed all that. I could listen to this guy all day. It's not the music, but his voice that I am addicted to. If you don't know who Darius Rucker is, he was the frontman for Hootie And The Blowfish. After Hootie, he put out a solo R&B album that was a masterpiece. Then he decided that the right genre for him was country music. Wait a minute...a black country artist!!!! Charlie Pride's the only one who's been able to pull that off. Well, move over Charlie. Darius Rucker has arrived and he's the real deal. If, after two great country albums, you're still not sure, listen to his third and you will become a "True Believer".

5.0 out of 5 stars Darius doesn't miss with this CD, May 22, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Darius has nailed it again, his soulful ballads promote so many emotions all of us can relate with.
5 out of 5 stars!

Thanks Darius!

: )

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Darius, you never seem to disappoint. Another great album. Can't wait to hear it live at the concert. "True believers" rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always, May 28, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Darius Rucker has such a wonderful voice. This CD is full of wonderful songs. I loved every one of them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, June 5, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Husband wanted album, I was surprised at his range. Probably will purchase more of Darius Rucker. Liked him since he was with Hootie and the Blowfish just didn't realize it was the same guy until recently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great CD from Darius, May 26, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Darius has another great mix on this CD. He has a great future ahead in country music and has the voice and song writing ability to back it up. Great job Darius keep up the great work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Darius does it again, June 23, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (Audio CD)
ONLY because I'm in love with Charleston, SC 1966, have I had a little more difficulty getting comfortable with these songs. However, Darius is an all time favorite of both me and my family. Wagon Wheel, especially with its video production and inclusion of the Duck Dynasty stars has been a highlight of the summer for my kids. Darius is the man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 25, 2013
This review is from: True Believers (MP3 Music)
Have listened to the album a few times through now and I love it! Darius is a great artist and it really shows how much he has come into his own realm of country. Doesn't hurt that my son loves Wagon Wheel and dances every time it comes on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honed to exceptionalism!, August 3, 2014
This review is from: True Believers (Audio CD)
Phenomenal country CD. This reminds me of some of my favorite era of country: the '80s & '90s. The title song is beautiful, but I also particularly enjoy I Will Love You Still, Love Without You, and Miss You.

I was first impressed with Rucker when he broke into country music, and surprisingly burst on the scene. The voice - it seemed remarkably familiar and professionally honed to perfection - a voice that seemed to convey suffering and wisdom behind it. The second time I heard him sing, I told my wife that it resembles the sound of the lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish. I thought someone, somewhere would at least mention it, if that were the case, but I never heard it mentioned until years later on a talk show interview. By then, I was already convinced that he was that same lead singer. And now I'm convinced that Rucker has legendary talent and his career will flourish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Darius Rocks!, July 25, 2013
VT82Weezie (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Believers (Audio CD)
I loved Hootie and the blowfish, but Darius is SO awesome as a country artist. This alb beautifully shows off that deep, melodious, clear voice. I have listen to it over and over. Love "Wagon Wheel". A must buy for your country collection'

True Believers
True Believers by Darius Rucker (Audio CD - 2013)