Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 10, 2012
I bought these from Costco recently and they are great! The greek yogurt is a hard shell and tangy and the strawberries are WHOLE not sliced and sweet... these are my new addiction. They are very rich and have lots of flavor so you only need to eat one or two and your satisfied! A very different and unique and healthy snack that feels like its too good to true :)
on May 29, 2013
I initially purchased this product a my local Costco. Of course, the next time I went back, they no longer carried the product. I ordered some via Amazon and the quality of the strawberries was VERY MUCH less. The product I purchased at Costco had nice full/firm freeze dried strawberries. The product I received via Amazon not so much. Most of the strawberries are "hollow" and not at all firm or nearly as delicious. The product is from the same manufacturer and is well within the code date (according to the package).

I'm at a loss to know why the quality is so much different.
on October 18, 2014
This has just simply got to be the best snack ever!! Strawberries, that actually taste like strawberries, is a real treat and then to dip them in a lovely, smooth and oh so good yogurt is just this side of Heaven. At first glance I thought they were way and above my pay grade, but I just couldn't resist trying them, now I know for a fact they are worth every dime. (I would buy a lot more of them, however if the price weren't so high.) This is a real treat that would make excellent Christmas gifts, but be sure you keep a package of them for yourself. I have found they will actually put a smile on my face, even after a really nasty day. Try them! You can't go wrong!
on July 23, 2014
Knocked off a few stars because it arrived as one giant lump- it must have melted and re-solidified in transit. Ugh! I had to dump the brick onto a plate and chisel at it with an ice pick. The snack itself is nice, but I didn't read the details very carefully- these are CRUNCHY FREEZE-DRIED whole strawberries, not the chewy sweet kind. They are tart and powdery. It's a nice treat once I managed to knock the lump down into smaller lumps but a bit too tart for me, I was looking for something closer to strawberry raisins.
on June 18, 2013
We found these strawberries at Costco last fall and thought they were wonderful. When we returned to make another purchase we were told that Costco was no longer stocking this item. What sad faces. I was delighted to find this item was available through Amazon. Sweet with the bite of the Greek yogurt...yum.
on August 25, 2013
I love this product. I savor each little bite. It's hard to find, it's often out of stock. I feel a bit panicky- I don't have that much left. The seller was great, the product came on time and in great condition.
on February 25, 2013
I also purchased these at Costco & was curious if they were available here on Amazon. I agree with the other reviewers--these are fantastic! If you have a chance to try them, do it! I'm not a chocolate fan (& have suffered the ensuing ridicule for years, lol), & eat very few sweets. But these are so good, I do enjoy a couple of these once in a while. Yum!
on February 2, 2013
These are just fantastic. Very flavorful, but are very light and they're pretty good for you. Since they're made of yogurt ..they just melt in your mouth. These are very unusual and most people have never had anything like them. Great at your next party. Perfect for Valentines! Fantastic with champagne.
on July 9, 2014
I tried the one bought at Costco and it was great! However I couldn't eat the same product I ordered from Amazon. The pieces are all stuck together in one big clump that I am unable to separate them from each other. It seemed like the yogurt coating melted and bonded all the pieces. I couldn't even take them out of the package. The package was labeled "Best Before October 1, 2014" but it looked like it was way past its shelf life. I hope that there is more quality control on these products.
on July 18, 2013
I've had two girl friends (not at same time) eat these till they just had too much of them. They are very hard to stop once you get started.

I'd give them a few in zip lock baggies as treats. Eventually they both said they these were just too sneaky rich and they eat too many and get ill/gained weight on them. Never fails though a week or month later they are asking for them again!

These have just the right tang from the dried strawberries to contrast with the smooth yogurt. It's a refreshing lightweight desert that hooks you. I can't find them anymore or I'd have them stockpiled in the freezer they are that good!

If anyone knows where these come from and how to get more, please let me know. Thanks!