Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 14, 2011
the true ceramic pro is the only straightener i will use. the straighten lasts forever!! it also curls hair really easily, you can have wavy hair with this flat iron, tight curly ringlets, and also loose curls. this is the most amazing straightener in the world. i bought my first one about six years ago and three years later is suckered out so i bought 2 more off of ebay because i wanted to have a spare in case the other one suckered out as well. the first one i got was off of the tv advertisement. i have really thin, frizzy, curly hair naturally. this straightener takes all the frizz out of my hair. usually my natural curls look really frizzy as well, so i go over and re-curl my hair with this straightener and the curls come out perfect every time!! i am now a 20 year old woman and i have been using this straightener since i was 14!! this straightener is the only one that would keep my hair straight thru the whole day long!! other straighteners would allow my hair to frizz up and start to curl about 3 hours into my day, but this straightener will keep my hair straight, even after a whole day after straightening, plus a full night of sleeping on it. i will never use another straightener!! i am a single mom so money is very important, i wouldn't spend the money on something cheap that won't last. i have not had to touch my third one yet (my spare) my second one is going on it's fourth year and still working like new!! definitely recommend this straightener!!
on September 1, 2012
The paint on the blades started to burn off when we were using it, and it fell on the carpet and the ceramic blade fell out. I had a tru ceramic pro from tv years ago and it lasted 10 years. This one seems like a bootleg iron. It looks smaller, is not as heavy , looks cheaper made, and it gets real hot, I mean hot. I don't think it is a safe product, that is why i'm returning it.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2012
I had my 1st True ceramic for about 6-7 yr( the one I bought from TV commercial for about $150)and I really liked that-perfect, nothing could compare to that, and one day - it stopped working. I kept it- thinking I would able to fix it someday, meanwhile I was looking for true ceramic online- it was off market for a while. . So finally I saw the same here on Amazon, read a lot of reviews- but could not understand- people reviewed the old one( TV commercial ) or new one. So I got the one ( from Amazon- 8/2012). And now really can compare to old one- Slight difference in general appearance, - not so smooth, feels rough, in general- good copy of original - but NOT ORIGINAl ( like Coach bag and fake one). In terms of function- not as good as original ( TV version), but still better than many others Flat Iron that I used ( different brands/companies). . If you really liked the original one ( and for my hair type it is seems the only one that works), this should work also, although not perfect. I would recommend to buy this one. Although still willing to pay $150 for old original version.
on January 19, 2013
This is the second iron I have purchased; the first one lasted 8 years! For my hair type which is curly and has no rhyme or reason to its curl pattern...this iron has been the right temperature and even heat I need. I will keep buying them until they are no longer the same quality...or stop making them.
on January 2, 2013
The True Ceramic Pro is the best flat iron I have owned. This is my 2nd one, it does exactly what I want it to do. I have owned other flat irons and they are not as good
on July 29, 2013
I just bought another True Ceramic Pro Straightener after my old one stopped working, however, I my old one lasted 9 years!! I have thick curly hair and I have used this straightener pretty much every day for the past 9 years. Would recommend this brand to everyone!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2013
This item was defective, so I returned. I have the experience with another that I bought before and was good.
on August 20, 2013
The iron does not heat as it should do and I was missing in the box the tail comb. A little sad about that
on February 19, 2013
I purchased the True Cermaic the first time back in 2009 and I loved it for about 2 months and then it died on me. It made my hair so smooth and I was very upset that is just stopped working. I was very happy to see it listed in 2012 on amazon, so I decided to order it.... and guess what?? It lasted about 2 months and then just stopped working. At that time I purchased a different brand and that one is still going strong. The company that makes this item is "out of business" and I guess people are still trying to unload theirs.... I wasted about 140.00 on this product... STAY AWAY!!!
on May 26, 2013
I purchased my second TCP since my first one finally died after 8 years. By far the best straighter I've owned, and it took buying quite a few before finding this one. Very happy to have my replacement.