5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift
Published on January 18, 2012 by ccovert

3.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service
Great customer service, wonderful design but these do not sync to a 2014 Sharp Quattro TV. I had to return them.
Published 2 months ago by dhadam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, January 18, 2012
This review is from: True Depth 3D Glasses for Sharp 3D TVs 2 Pairs (Supports Infrared and Bluetooth - Compatible with 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and Current Sharp 3D TVs) (Electronics)
I purchased 2 sets of the True Depth 3D Glasses for my husbands birthday. I received them earlier than I expected and was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked. We watched Thor 3D and were amazed at the clarity. We have a Sharp LC60LE835U Quattron 60-inch TV that we got for Christmas and I was a little worried about these glasses not being specificly for the Sharp but it wasn't a problem at all. Both my husband and son wear glasses and didn't have a problem wearing them over their glasses. Very happy with these glasses. The price was right and quality exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses/ Even Better Bargain, January 23, 2012
These Glasses rock I am so happy that I decided to take a chance on ordering these bad boys. Such a great deal and well worth the savings that I would highly recommend these glasses to anyone who owns a 3D Sharp Tv. You can't beat the price compared to the Sharp Glasses. They work just as well if not better. If you are looking for a great deal and don't want to compromise quality then look no further. You won't be disappointed with the shipping method either. I ordered them on the 16th and they arrived 4 days later, I didn't pay for express either.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Depth 3D Glasses, January 20, 2012
These 3D Glasses to us are far superior to the glasses that we got from Sharp when we bought our new Sharp TV. Range is better and I really prefer the battery versus rechargeable. Easier to Turn on and Off. AND also affordable. We are going to purchase another Sharp TV for our house at the Lake and be assured that we will get True Depth 2D Glasses for there also. Also the time it took to receive them was just a very few days. Very satisfied Doug Capener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, March 19, 2012
Fernando Oliva (Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent set for the price. They work great with Sharp Quattron TVs, I was truly amazed about how well the image looks. i have to admit having low expectations about all the 3d buzz and the real quality of this technology for Tvs but it is very near a theather experience image clarity wise. Well worth the buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Glasses, February 10, 2012
I use these glasses for gaming(ps3),watching tv and movies.They fit comfortable over prescription glasses(modern style wire type frames).The included nose pieces work well to keep your eyes centered in the middle of the lens.It also helps to keep the glasses from slipping.They are light in weight.I would recommend these glases with Sharp Quattron 3D tvs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses - I will buy more., January 29, 2012
I purchased these glasses and i must say they are exactly as advertised. The glasses work great with my Sharp Aquos TV. The glasses are light and the battery compartment is easy to get to. I will buy another set so 4 people will be able to watch at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Depth 3D.Truly Awesome!, January 26, 2012
gerard (new jersey) - See all my reviews
Recently purchased a 60 in. Sharp Aquos Quattron and needed 3D glasses. The store I purchased it at was completely sold out of the Sharp 3D glasses so I figured I would give True Depth a chance. Completely Satisfied! My family is blown away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Greats, January 22, 2012
Purchased these glasses for my sharp 70" 3D tv. They work great for all 3D viewing.Has a nice fit and lighweight has on and off power button also auto off if you forget to turn power off.I enjoy when you order a product and it does what it said it would. These glasses does just that thanks for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D Glasses, December 1, 2011
This 3D glasses are amazing! They allow a magnificant 3D display, and so far, no headache or nausea for my wife who is VERY susceptible to feeling ill watching 3D. And the price is amazing as well! I am going to purchase two more pairs while they last.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Comfy, November 18, 2011
David Reeves (SPRING BROOK TWP, PA, US) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable to wear, with good field of view. Comes with one installed and two spare batteries - a big plus. Battery cover is EASY opening, unlike MANY others. Definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›