5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
Great book. Wonderful ending to the trilogy. Love Hilary duff and I loved all three books! If you like a little mystery and everlasting love then these books are for you.
Published 16 months ago by michelle brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but disappointing
Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but............, April 27, 2013
This was an amazing way to end the book series, but it would've been nice to know what happened to the other Savior and CV members, including Amelia and her family members. This book left me wondering what happened to all those other characters that had just seemed to be forgotten by Duff throughout the book series......

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but disappointing, July 6, 2014
I was a little disappointed in this one. I loved the idea of the story and the first two books were well paced and kept me entertained. This one felt rushed, particularly the last third of the book. I was also not thrilled with having the POV change. The one character whose viewpoint would build the most suspense and give you an insight into the ending was left out. It made for a good plot twist, but felt contrived and too quick. The major plot twist occurs in mere paragraphs and the book then ends abruptly. Entertaining, but disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blah not for me, July 1, 2014
Another example of someone who is not an author getting a publisher to back a book. The price alone is scary. I dont know what happened to me or why I even got suckered into buying and reading. Ive learned my lesson

4.0 out of 5 stars True by Duff, June 27, 2014
This review is from: True: An Elixir Novel (Hardcover)
I like Hilary Duff's Elixir series. It is mysterious, filled with romance and some action. It is a good read for YA book lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the journey, May 1, 2014
This review is from: True: An Elixir Novel (Hardcover)
This book follows Clea and Sage to the end of their quest. Great read, couldn't put it down! I still wish they would make this trilogy into a movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: True: An Elixir Novel (Hardcover)
The Elixir Trilogy is one of the best series I have read in a long time. It is a perfect mix of romance and paranormal, I would recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 10, 2014
As Reviewed on The Lost Book Reports Youtube Channel.

I love this series so much and the final book in this series I felt let me down greatly. It warped into something different than were the series began and I felt it was genuine and warped.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was SOOOOOOO GOOD, January 7, 2014
IM JUST SO SAD THAT IT HAD TO END. HILARY YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND I HOPE TO SEE FUTURE BOOKS IN THE MAKING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, December 26, 2013
It was such a good way to end the trilogy! I never expected it to be so good! Definitely read it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

True: An Elixir Novel
True: An Elixir Novel by Elise Allen (Hardcover - April 16, 2013)
$17.99 $14.49