5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement battery for RC Truck...
I bought this battery for a replacement in my grandson's RC truck. It has more mAh so he can play longer without recharging. I also purchase another battery with charger so we can quick charge one while using the other. Excellent batteries and good prices. I have not tried them, but I believe they may work with some of my electric airplane motors.
Published 10 months ago by Thomas Edinger

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 of 3 DOA
Have had 2 out of 3 that won't hardly hold a change. All same manufacturing date, but no complaints for the one that did work
Published 8 months ago by Puzzler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement battery for RC Truck..., February 26, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
It works great and is reliable. 4 stars only because the connector thickness can vary which means having to force it into some toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, March 6, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
The battery is just what I needed but doesn't last quite as long on a full charge as the original did. Good battery for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original one. Now my car works for longer than it ever did., November 29, 2013
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
better than the original battery. Now my car works for longer than it ever did. I am so happy that I ordered this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
We have several things that use 6AA batteries (9 volts total) and I got tired of messing around with so many single AA batteries, so I got a couple of plugs ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HKEVH6/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3AKJP91WIOS3U ) and soldered them into the various devices (RC cars, a bubble machine, etc.) and then modified the battery compartments to hold these new battery packs.

Now charging the various devices is super easy and they all have a little bit more power, which is always fun, too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded replacement, May 1, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
Replaced an old radioshack battery. Worked perfectly and allowed car to run for longer time between charges than old one ever did.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 of 3 DOA, April 25, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... some of the reviews I've read this battery works great. It is the older battery some have talked ..., September 20, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
Unlike some of the reviews I've read this battery works great. It is the older battery some have talked about but takes a charge fine and runs 3 times as long as the factory pack did or the aa adapter pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Item as described. I used two for a G ..., July 28, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
Item as described. I used two for a G gauge model railroad battery car. Much cheaper than buying an Aristo lion battery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 13, 2014
This review is from: True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery (Toy)
Perfect for our toy dinosaur, for which we could otherwise not find any stores that would replace the battery.

True Energy 9.6V/1600mAh Ni-MH RC Car Battery