Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 26, 2014
I bought this battery for a replacement in my grandson's RC truck. It has more mAh so he can play longer without recharging. I also purchase another battery with charger so we can quick charge one while using the other. Excellent batteries and good prices. I have not tried them, but I believe they may work with some of my electric airplane motors.
on December 30, 2015
This True Energy battery saved my New Bright RC 4x4 truck given to me by my wife 15 years ago. I found the RC truck in my garage when I was cleaning the garage. Of course, the original rechargeable battery is no good anymore. I went on Amazon and found this battery. I let it charge for about 3 hours or so using the original charger. Now my son is playing with it! Awesome!
review image review image review image
on September 20, 2014
Unlike some of the reviews I've read this battery works great. It is the older battery some have talked about but takes a charge fine and runs 3 times as long as the factory pack did or the aa adapter pack.
on January 31, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY ! I recieved it in November 2014, the manufactured date on the unit was 10/21/2010 ! Making this battery over FOUR years old. It WON'T hold a charge at all. Complete lost of entire purchase price. !!!!!!! Avoid at all costs.
on June 27, 2014
We have several things that use 6AA batteries (9 volts total) and I got tired of messing around with so many single AA batteries, so I got a couple of plugs ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HKEVH6/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3AKJP91WIOS3U ) and soldered them into the various devices (RC cars, a bubble machine, etc.) and then modified the battery compartments to hold these new battery packs.

Now charging the various devices is super easy and they all have a little bit more power, which is always fun, too! :)
on January 12, 2014
It works great and is reliable. 4 stars only because the connector thickness can vary which means having to force it into some toys.
on March 6, 2014
The battery is just what I needed but doesn't last quite as long on a full charge as the original did. Good battery for the price.
on November 29, 2013
better than the original battery. Now my car works for longer than it ever did. I am so happy that I ordered this
on May 1, 2014
Replaced an old radioshack battery. Worked perfectly and allowed car to run for longer time between charges than old one ever did.
on April 23, 2016
Perfect for my RC race trucks and converted 9.6volt stick battery power tools. The original chargers still keep them charged up.