Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 18, 2011
Simple, easy to use vacuum sealer. Not a whole lot to say about it - air is the enemy of an open wine, this helps extend the life of an open bottle. I also bought some extra plugs to go with this, so I have them on hand. I also took the advice from a couple of other reviewers about slightly wetting the plugs to insure a good & proper seal. Pump it a few times and you are done. No need to get all high tech with the electronic seals and such - this keeps a simple process, simple.

Pros: price, ease of use, replacement plugs are cheap & easy to find

Cons: none that I can think of... if you can handle a simple up/down motion, you are golden with this product.
on December 29, 2012
I chose the product for the price they offered me AMAZON respect to the actual purchase price. I also liked the finish. I recommend this product because it is of good quality and has a comfortable price.
on July 29, 2013
I think this is a great product and really helps to keep wine fresh longer. It's small and very easy to use. It's great quality as well. I would definitely recommend this!
on January 1, 2013
Kinda sucks, but one of the stoppers didn't work, so I had to go buy some replacements. If I had to buy again, I'd probably go with the Vacu vin.
on October 25, 2014
Very fast shipping and product soes a very nice job of sealing the wine bottle. Far superior to other wine stoppers I've tried.
on April 7, 2014
Love this product! Easy to use and it keeps my wine tasting as fresh as the day I opened it! Highly recommend!
on September 24, 2012
The pump did not pump out the air. May have just been a bad batch but I had to return it.
on August 12, 2011
The product has earned its 3 stars. One of the plastic stppers doesn't seal the bottle completely and therefore defies the purpose of thisi tool, while the other stopper works (on the same bottle of red wine). The design of the pump is a bit flimsy, too. Otherwise, it seems to work OK.
on June 2, 2015
No problem at all. Great! service and product!
on October 11, 2015