5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your wine quickly and easily
I've used this on both red and white wines, as well as port, with noticeable improvements in all cases. It also eliminates most drips when pouring. It fits easily into bottles with corks and bottles with screw caps. Rinse it under running water when done, and it is ready for the next bottle!
Published on October 15, 2010 by B. Piersel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Pictured
This product is not the helical design aerator shown in the first 2 photos, it is the metal-disk design as shown in the latter photos. Since it was prime and I was placing a larger order, I would have purchased:

Published on November 30, 2012 by Christofer

5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your wine quickly and easily, October 15, 2010
B. Piersel (Norwood Young America, MN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little aerator and pour spout, February 9, 2012
Angela S. (Minnesota, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
If you are looking at a $10 wine aerater, chances are you are a lot like me in the following ways:

- You enjoy wine, but you wouldn't consider yourself a wine enthusiast or even have the most refined palate for it
- You tend to buy cheap wine
- You're looking for a way to make your cheap wine taste better with a cheap aerater

If you meet that criteria, you will probably love this aerator. I've tried wine side-by-side with and without the aerator and it definitely brings out more flavor and tastes better with the aerator.

Also, the spout works great for no drip pours. It's easy to clean and store. It's perfect for my wine needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Aerator, July 29, 2010
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
WOrks as well, or better than some of the $30-40 jobs I have used. Helps the wine develop much better than just pouring and lot easier than using a decanter-unless it is an older vintage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pourer, January 26, 2011
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
This little gadget works great. There are more expensive solutions, but being able to put this right in the neck of the bottle, eliminating drips, is a terrific feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job...., May 11, 2012
Tabitha (So.Cal, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
I poured myself a sip, tasted it, then immediately popped on the aerator and tried it again. There was definitely a big difference and if you open a bottle and tend not to finish it right away, you absolutely should invest in an aerator.

This one is great for the price and there is absolutely no reason to spend more money on an aerator. This one is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Pictured, November 30, 2012
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)

for 5 dollars less than what I paid for this product, had I known that they were the same. Expecting the helical design, I was willing to drop the extra 5 bucks... Very disappointed.

I have not yet decided if it is worth my time and hassle of returning it, especially as I do not see a product on amazon that IS the helical aerator that I expected.

I have not yet USED the product and cannot comment on it's performance, but the beauty of the product and the fact that I could have easily spent less than half the price for what I actually received BUMS ME OUT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy dandy Wine Aerator, December 11, 2011
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
This is a must of any wine lover. Yes I know there are those fancy high end ones, but this is so easy to take on a picnic and so easy to use. Just pop it into the bottle and pour. Plus it also helps avoid those little red wine dribbles on you white table cloth. Makes a bottle of average wine far more drinkable, good bottle of wine better and a great bottle of wine greater and it can't be beat for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inexpensive and works flawlessly, June 30, 2013
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
I am in wine sales part-time and do a lot of tastings. This aerating pour spout by True Fabrications is probably my favorite. It is inexpensive compared to most and it performs flawlessly, with little to no dripping (like some of the others I have used).

1.0 out of 5 stars Different design, August 18, 2012
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
I had a previously ordered an aerator from this company that I liked very much. When I ordered a second one for my son I had high expectations. Unfortunately, the second one was a different design. It didn't work nearly as well. I am deeply disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little product, August 8, 2011
This review is from: True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout (Kitchen)
I looked at several wine aerators and they were all so large and would require storage space that I don't have. This little spout works, and it fits neatly in a drawer with my other wine supplies.

True Fabrications Wine Aerating Pour Spout