5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Book!
Published 8 months ago by Oak Knoll

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as his other books
I didn't think it was as good as his other books. It started out slow, but it did get better as it went along.
Published on November 27, 2012 by momofthree

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Book!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Paperback)
I think you should read the book True Legend. It is about a teenager that plays basketball. His name is Drew Robinson. He has a little competition. That is why I like the story. One day he goes to a basketball park and meets a guy named Donald, who is super good at playing basketball. My favorite characters are Drew, Lee, the ghost guy who calls himself Donald, Mr. G and King Gadsen.

In MY book, this book is number one! I like reading True Legacy because it is funny and strange. This book is a favorite because it has lots of detail. I also like True Legend because it is a long book and I really like long stories.

I recommend this book to people whom like laughing when they read. Children 8 and older will like this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 6, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
this is the best by Lupica by far. The character, Drew Robison, is very relatable to a kid athlete. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 4, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Paperback)
True Legend by Mike Lupica is a very entertaining book. Drew "True" Robinson is a very good basketball player. He moved to San Francisco with a lot of hype and he has lived up to it. He starts to believe in his own hype and makes some bad decisions, and starting to getting into trouble. That is, until Sellers, a washed up playground legend steps in to help and takes him under his wing, and he turns it around.
I gave this book a five out of five stars because it was very good and had a good balance of basketball and his life, it was also very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 17, 2013
JohnWhildin (Easton, Pa. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
I recommend this book to people who love reading about how to go from nothing to something that you've always wanted to achieve

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Books I Have Ever Read, June 9, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
This is truly one of the best books I have ever read. If you like mystery, sports, and suspension then buy this book. It is truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, May 30, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
This was such a great book. I read this book and I really enjoyed it. I hope Mike Lupica comes out with a sequel of this book but when drew is in college or the pros!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Basketball BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
i loved the book it was really good i like that there is a part of evrything like romance and fiction buy the book i highly recommend the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars True Legend, February 23, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
An amazing book. I loved every part of it. It was really an overall on a scale of 1-10 an 11.

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
This book is not only one of the finest books written by Lupica, it is one of the best books I've ever read. Great Read!
I wold defiantly recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss book, January 15, 2014
This review is from: True Legend (Kindle Edition)
Best book ever. A true legend
U have to read it and if u play basketball this is the book for you.

True Legend
True Legend by Mike Lupica (Hardcover - September 4, 2012)
$17.99 $13.70