Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: True Love Never Dies
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 10, 2012
Good hard rock album during times when good new hard rock is difficult to find. Saw them live a few weeks ago opening for Lacuna Coil and songs like Die for You and Soldiers really caught my attention. Fun rock album with a good mix of stuff. I actually enjoy every song on the album.
on February 8, 2014
Heard this band on Octane and I started doing some investigative work and found that they had other songs that where Being played on the radio that I didn't even realize that were theirs. There isn't one song that I don't like on this CD. They remind me of a cross between the Veer Union and Adelitas Way , with maybe a little harder edge. I love both of those bands and I love this band. Hoping to here a lot more from these guy's. Bottom line buy it , you won't regret it!!!
on July 15, 2012
I heard "Soldiers" on Octane and figured I would give the album a shot; I'm glad I did. A good mix of hard rock with some catchy ballads that is a little more mellow than what I normally listen to.
on August 26, 2015
True Love Never Dies is worth the purchase for rock fans. It contains the hit Soldiers but there are a lot of other great songs on this CD. Scream Now, Don't Be Afraid, and I Don't Apologize are some of the best tracks. Heaven is a well written, well sung ballad. If you get the chance, go see this band live. They are amazing!
on October 26, 2013
I was first introduced to the band Otherwise at Rock On The Range in May of this year. I totally enjoyed their set but never got around to buying their music until I saw them again on tour with Three Days Grace and was lucky enough to be in the front row for this show in Indianapolis later in August of this year. I new I had to purchase their CD. So I did and was hooked immediately. I saw them again earlier this month in Indy again, this time with Filter and several other rockin' bands and actually got to meet the guys. This band is a for hard working troupe that actually enjoy meeting their fans and they get out to the lobby and sell their own merchandise! This is where I got to meet them. They are down to earth real nice, hard working guys promoting their music and enjoying every minute of it. This album, "True Love Never Dies" is an incredible one that hits you from start to finish with clear lyrics and awesome fun rocking music and even better their performances are just as awesome, energetic and infectious. They are also set to release a new EP titled "Enjoy The Pain" and I am so going to buy it. Otherwise ROCKS! I highly recommend buying this Record and everything else you can find of their music. You wont regret it!
on March 29, 2013
Great studio band, better live. I played the CD often when in the gym overseas and still do when working out at home. It's also good music to ride to, jog to or kick back by the firepit and have a few beers to. I highly recommend you see these guys in person; they're very personable, and will meet and greet you after the show if it's a smaller venue.
on January 23, 2013
It amazes me that many music fans haven't heard of this album or even the band. This album rocks from start to finish with some songs you'll throw on numerous playlists.

Soldiers and Full Circle will be the first two to stand out, but don't sleep on Lighthouse, Vegas Girl or Crimson. Listened to this on a work road trip tonight and I feel like I could take down a rhino with bare hands!!
on December 31, 2012
I bought this at Christmas, for my sister, after she introduced me to the song Soldiers. I have listened to it many times and I'm really impressed by the diversity in their sound. All the songs are great but Vegas Girl became my new favorite. Tight lyrics and rocking jams u can't go wrong with the purchase of this CD.
on July 20, 2012
By far one of the best albums I have purchased in a long time. Recently stumbled on to them from a recommendation from shinedown via amazon and liked the clips. Soilders, Vegas girl by far some of the best songs.
on April 20, 2013
These guys came through town to Earthday Birthday so I thought I'd check them out. A bit on the light side for me but some of their stuff has some good heavy riffs and a few breakdowns. Not a bad CD at all. Good for something different than what I usually listen to.