5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't like to smell like cotton candy?
Published 16 months ago by Michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, very synthetic
This is the most synthetic smelling perfume I've ever tried.
The notes looked very promising: Caramel, sugar, fruit, vanilla, almond and musk.
Theoretically I should love this. I adore gourmands. But the fragrance makes me want to vomit.
None of the notes stand out. I just get sugar mixed with plastic. Very cheap smell for a 30 dollar perfume. It should be...
Published 8 months ago by FragranceQueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't like to smell like cotton candy?, May 18, 2013
Other reviewers have been complaining they don't smell after 5 hours. My thought is, these are the ladies in the office that I have to repeatedly ask to dial down the scents. I am typically sensitive to floral undertone perfumes/lotions & they cause headaches & sneeze attacks. When we went into a TR store recently and I smelled "cotton candy" I made a comment on how good it smelled and started looking for the kid. the sales clerk said the JUST sprayed their Love Hope Denim fragrance. I knew I needed it. I didn't create a sneeze attack! I spray 2x (once on wrist & once on top) & I smell myself all day. My objective in life isn't to make sure everyone knows when I enter/exit a room (although by smelling like cotton candy I'm sure others will notice!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells deliciously sweet :), November 4, 2013
This is an extremely sweet scent so unless you don't like those super candy gourmand scents, stay away. I wear this as an evening/going out/party scent. I am always getting compliments from both men and women on how good I smell. This scent lasts for more than 6 hours depending how much you wear of it, I usually spray it in my hair, neck, and chest. And it's still in my hair even until the next day :)

5.0 out of 5 stars my absolute favorite fragrance!!!, August 21, 2013
this perfume smells absolutely incredible. i tried it on at a kohl's store on a whim, and immediately went on amazon to order a bottle for myself! i got the 3.4 ounce size for $31.50 and at kohl's it was about $60 for the small 1 ounce size! i have never fallen in love with a fragrance like i have with this. i will be wearing this forever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never been a perfume wearer, but I am now!, August 27, 2013
I found this perfume at a local chain store, then came home and ordered it from Amazon at a much better price. Scents that are too flowery give me instant headaches, but this one doesn't. It's fresh and clean, yet feminine. I now wear it daily, and my husband loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, it......, August 9, 2013
This was a very big bottle. I loved the smell, it was not overwhelming. I also bought the other one Hippy Chick, love it to....

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, April 23, 2013
This perfume smells so good, sweet, but not overpowering, and also just a couple sprays lasts all day. Love it, Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars True religion perfume, March 17, 2014
The True Religion perfume I bought for my daughter for Christmas was very reasonable and we all love the fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, July 15, 2013
Great light fragrance. Not too heavy yet not too subtle. Great for summer days or summer night wear. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet like candy!, April 4, 2014
Loooooooove this perfume. Found it at kohl's and just kept thinking there's no way I'm paying 65-70$ for it here when I can go to Dillards and get the gift set. Welp they don't carry their perfumes anymore! Went back to Kohls and it was gone. So thankful it was because I now paid half the price for a bigger bottle. It smells like cotton candy and bubble gum plus just a little goes a looooooong way! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 4, 2013
I had the opportunity to try this in a store prior to purchasing on amazon. I adore it. Its overtones are a strong, sweet cotton candy with a bookish undertone. It's long lasting and doesn't fade into a sickeningly sweet smell. Is set apart from other cotton candy smells by its complexity.

True Religion Love Hope Denim Parfum for Women, 1.7 Ounce