5.0 out of 5 stars very nice pants
Published 21 months ago by tina s

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
The color and quality is not as appears in the picture. These are "made in China" True Religions. Be sure to only buy "made in USA" True Religions to get your money's worth.
Published 8 months ago by Christina

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice pants, December 12, 2012
i bought these corduroys for my husband in black for a formal event ~ he does not like to wear suits ~ he gets too warm in them ~ these pants are thin but the fine whale corduroy used is really really nice ~ the black is really dark black ~ i thought they would have worn "white" areas on the front of the legs as the picture shows ~ that is just the light i suppose because they are solid black with a bit of "shimmer" in the light ~ again ~extremely nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars True religion jeans, June 5, 2013
These are great jeans with great prices. I will always shop from this site . Hands down best quality I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, the colour is a little lighter than what is shown., April 26, 2014
The product is wonderful and it fit well. It is perfect and arrived in time.The colour is a little lighter than in the pic but overall good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair of pants, July 30, 2013
I am usually the type of guy that shakes my head and laughs at people who spend $130-plus bucks on a pair of jeans. I mean, seriously??? But I happened to have a gift certificate for True Religion and found these purple corduroys that caught my eye. That was about a year ago and they've become probably my favorite pants I've ever owned. They look sharp, crisp, hold their color, and best of all, they are EXTREMELY comfortable. The material is lightweight and breathable, but clearly well made.

Now all I need to do is save up some cash to get some more... these are the only pants I really would consider investing in. Give them a try.

2.0 out of 5 stars true religion corduroy, September 16, 2012
I recently purchased a pair of true religion corduroy pants from amazon and it was one of the "made in china" pairs... they look just like real trues however they use cheap, thin material... they are not real true's....

Rate and Discover Movies