Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 17, 2011
These jeans are super stretchy and so comfortable. No baggy knees, good firm fit. I am an AUS 12/14 and bought the 31, but given how they have a good amount of stretch I would suggest a size down would still be a good fit.
on December 3, 2012
True Religion jeans are always a hit or miss, but these casey's are a perfect fit for any woman, large or small. I am usually a 28, and I ordered a 28, but they stretch, so a size smaller wouldnt hurt... Great investment, wear with heels, or flats...
on February 23, 2013
these are by far the most comfortable jeans ive ever worn. they stretch well and form to my body perfectly.they are also pretty slimming. only downside i have a cat and they collect more cat hair than any other pants i own.
on January 29, 2013
I love the fit and feel of this jean. Definitely will purchase some more colors. I'm 5.51/2" and the length hits snuggly at my ankles, this jean fit smoothly around my thighs, no bunching anywhere, and gave my tushy a nice shape. This will look equally nice with flats, heels and strappy sandals.
The fabric is sturdy enough to be a jean and soft enough to give it a legging feel and appearance. I purchased these in black and the color is a true black.
You will be very happy with purchase!
I certainly am!!
on September 2, 2012
Love these jean leggings! They make you look skinny ! They are low cut and a great colour soft stretch denim Its my 3rd pair! Great service from Amazon!
on February 26, 2013
Item came without tags.. Rivert fell off after one try. Returned.
I am a True Religion fan and this particular item seem badly made.
on December 24, 2012
A true religion fan. I love the way these fit....try the halle if u don't have any good investment...... A true religion fan.
on March 13, 2015
Maybe because I wash them and they're low cut, but I felt these are kind of tight, though they are slimming and a nice length (not too long like most designer jeans, but I'm 5"9"). I feel like True Religions are hit or miss with the sizing, but these are probably pretty true to size. Very black.