Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

87%
13%

on December 22, 2013
I've been putting off trying jeggings, but these are a pretty safe first try. The fit is the standard TR fit, which is great for online shopping of course, the color a great deep black, and the fabric nice and stretchy, and the leggings are made in the US, which I've found in the past is important because the TR cords I had that were made in China only lasted a year. Just make sure you know these are not black jeans, they're a thinner fabric stretchy pant.
on January 16, 2014
These were a GREAT purchase! True to size, they do stretch but too much. They are nice and dark and feel like a real jean.
on February 27, 2014
Nice and light. Just as I expect from true region, worth the price. I own over 10 pair of true religion jeans and these do not disappoint
on September 4, 2014
Love these jeans wish there more colors and washes
on September 21, 2014
Love it! I already had the white and have been looking for the black for 3 years now!
on August 28, 2014
I love the style and fit. For only 1% elastane, there is a lot of "stretchiness", which is a little too much for my liking. The 5-pocket styling is deceiving, as the front pockets are not actually pockets except for the little pouch with the button, but the front 2 are not functional pockets. Other than that, they're great.
on August 9, 2014
love my jeans
on December 16, 2014
Favorite pair of pants for sure!

See 1 answered question