5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy
This jeans are the best I have from the brand, true to size and very comfortable, the color is just great. Casey fit is one of the best in skinny jeans, definitely worth the price.
Published 18 months ago by Eugenia De Los Santos

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like what you see
The real color is definitely very different from the picture. The fabric is thick and it does not hug your curves at all. I think this is my worst purchase from Amazon so far.
Published 8 months ago by Quyen Vu

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like what you see, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, January 10, 2013
Excellent fit, true to every size I've ever worn in True religion. I love the dark green color for the winter. It hasn't fadded at all from washing and handles great in the dryer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, August 12, 2012
Luv these jeans! The color's beautiful, but was disappointed that it faded fairly quickly. Could be that I washed them in warm water instead of cold so they'd shrink a bit. Still would buy again, this time in Eggplant & Emerald :D

Rate and Discover Movies