5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I have circulation problems and it helped with that and they are light weight so they don't feel so binding when you wear them.
Published 8 months ago by C. Holcombe

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up
Very disappointed in these stockings. Bought to support legs after having a blood clot. OK I suppose if you spend a lot of time lying down or sitting, but if you try to walk with these they fall down past your knees. Save your money.
Published on April 5, 2012 by Diane in AZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Truform Anti-Embolism Thigh High Open Toe Compression Stockings, 18 mmHg, Beige, Medium (Health and Beauty)

2.0 out of 5 stars needs a garter belt to stay up, May 15, 2007
I bought these stockings to wear on a long flight, but before I had even gotten to the airport they had fallen down below my knees. I ended up buying regular stockings at walmart along the way to the airport.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for bed rest, December 1, 2012
The other reviews are correct that the stockings are loose at the top and can slip down. I am on bed rest, thus they are fine for my needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong insides to package!!, February 10, 2014
Linda Elston (Rosamond, CA, US) - See all my reviews
We received a package but in it was a door bell replacement Part # PB18WHCL no lighted push button. Obviously my mother had trouble fitting this on her legs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!, February 2, 2014
I ordered these because my other brand is getting old so I tried a different company. They are terrible! They don't stay up, are not comfortable and are definitely NOT worth the money. I would not recommend these to anyone. Wish I could get my money back!

4.0 out of 5 stars Support Hose, June 20, 2014
The hose performs as expected and is easy to put on and wear under a full leg brace, in order to keep down abraisions to my leg. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay up, but do make my legs feel better, June 10, 2014
I bought these thigh high stockings at Kmart and Walgreens and they don't stay up. There's only a small amount of sticky The do compress and make my legs feel better as long as I'm able to constantly pull them up. But if I'm not at home and not able to pull them up constantly, they do not stay up and constantly roll down underneath my pants to settle at my knees and press very uncomfortably there. Also, when they roll down, they kink in my ankles and knees which makes them very uncomfortable and I feel like hurts my circulation more...

I'm looking for another brand that actually stays up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!, June 8, 2014
After a few wear , you start to see the veins moderately disappear. Better than the ones that were prescribed by my PCP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wore them during pregnancy, April 30, 2014
I have really bad varicose veins only on my right leg during pregnancy. These are basically a must or I end up lightheaded during the day when I don't wear them. This brand was a bit large in the thigh area but did great and lasted the whole pregnancy. I love that they are open toed as I tend to live in flip flops!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unisex?, April 11, 2014
Brenda "B.E.S" (Highlands Ranch, CO) - See all my reviews
I have used Tru-form before and always ordered a medium, I was puzzled when I put them on and they were very large. When I read the box, I discovered it said for MEN and WOMEN... Personally, I find it hard to understand the concept of a unisex structured compression garment.... anyway: buy one size down.. or do as I had to do with the one pair I tried on: shrink-em' like crazy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›