Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 16, 2012
love to listen to lionel he makes me relax and enjoy his music unlike all the loud rock music that just gives me a headache and whose words dont even make sense if you can hear the works go for it lionel you are a master of what you do lol from you biggest fan adrienne
on December 18, 1998
Lionnel has really done it now! This CD is so money, it's doesn't even know it. I listen to this CD daily and love every single minute of it. A must-have for everyone.
on May 16, 2012
I bought this item for a birthday gift, only to receive it in a broken/cracked case, very dissapointed , I could have, and maybe should have bought it locally from a retailer, which i will probabaly do the next time.
on April 12, 2000
I have the Italian version with a song entitled "AMO,TAMO,TIAMO" and it is wonderful. This is a CD that should be in any serious music lovers collection.
on February 9, 1999
Lionel Richie is the best of all times. I love all his songs. I grew up listening to Lionel and I think he is one in a million. Go out and buy his CDs now.
on February 27, 2010
I love every song on this cd, thats why I order it to add to my loving collection. It was shipped so quickly and package so nice and secure.
on July 20, 2008
Well, Once again Mr Richie comes out with a great CD ! All you need to do is put it in your CD player kick back and relax . A+
on August 25, 2013
Lionel Ritchie is my favorite male singer and this album is my favorite. I hope to hear him in person some day! ; )
on February 8, 2009
Wow...this put me in the mood like nothing else ever could. Lionel is the ultimate king of the love song!
on December 23, 2009
This is a wonderful cd and I enjoy every song.

Regards,