Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 11, 2008
Love the book! There is no walk of life that is left out of this terrible humor!

Had the book for years, and someone literally STOLE the book off the back of our toilet!

Time to buy another copy!
on November 21, 2013
This is a small condensed version of the original. Very misleading. No where in the description did it say that there was less than half the content of the original.
on October 3, 2004
This is a great book to keep in your back-pack at school, in your pants pocket, or your car's glove compartment for whenever you are feeling alone, or the weight of the stone. Working late? Depressed about your low paying job? Getting a bad rap from your parents? Had a fight with your old lady? Mad at the Jews? Getting a bad rap from Blacks? Been double crossed by a Pollack? The handicapped getting you down? Tired of all the homosexuals in your work place? Just pull this little sucker out for a quick glance, and it will bring your spirits back up. This book doesn't discriminate. It's got something for everybody.

Oh, and it's also a great little party favor. Uh, that is... just so long as you know the people at the party. I mean, really KNOW them. I guess what I'm saying is be careful. As funny as it is, this book could very well get you killed. The other volumes even more so than the first.
on July 23, 2011
I bought this book for my sister who used to tell our family a lot of jokes from this era (the cleaner jokes). She loves the book. We sat around as she read from the book and laughed. It's a good book to pick up once in a while to read a joke or two and laugh.
on January 19, 2011
OK...so some of the jokes in here are TRULY tasteless yet sinfully funny! I found out about this book thanks to Tosh.O -- he did a joke and mentioned getting it from this book. Well, of course I just HAD to have it! -- Thanks for sending it to me promptly and in great condition. I heart this book!!
on April 3, 2011
First of all how can anyone get mad that a book titled "truly tasteless jokes" has just that; "tasteless jokes". that's like getting mad at a cookbook that has recipe's. Some of you people can suck the humor out of life just by breathing. I truly love the 5th amendmant it let's this book get printed and buzz kills like you speak there peace. It's a damn joke book, get Tolstoy if you want something serous to read; this isn't it. This is foul humor at it's best, very best. It will take your mind off the serious things in life like my breast cancer. Sometime's you just need to laugh your ass/balls off. Buy it if thats what your goal is. But don't take it around any buzz kills they may just kill you.
on June 27, 1999
A great book to read at a party, memorize the jokes and carry them with you. People will remember you for the rest of your life. The Dead Baby Jokes never grow old. So funny, but the title is true, they are Truly Tasteless Jokes.
on December 19, 2011
I wouldn't even consider this a book. More like a brochure. It is seriously tiny; and filled with old, lame jokes. I did not find any good jokes in there. This is something that should be given away for free, with the purchase of a cereal box or something. I can't believe I paid money for this. The title should be, "Humor-Less Jokes." That would be more fitting.
on March 26, 2014
I love most jokes, and I have a very open mind. At one time I owned eight of these. Then I stopped using these books. Very few of them are funny. Frequently I don't even smile. I would estimate that only 20% or less are funny. A waste of your time.
on October 25, 2009
This book provides some truly tasteless jokes, as well as others that will be received with varied responses. Depending on the crowd you associate with, reciting jokes from this book could make you a notable comedian or look like an immature, and possibly perverted/demented, individual. Very few things offend me, so I found this book to be highly entertaining. If you are regularly concerned with social acceptability, spend your time elsewhere.