Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love Is Kind (Truly Yours Digital Editions)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2013
An injured dog brings two people together from different social upbringings. A nice clean romace. Of course, happenings could decide whether or not the couple should stay with each other. I do recommend the book.
on February 18, 2013
This was my first book that I've read by J. Livingston. The characters come to life the minute the story begins and I enjoyed how she incorporated the natural human doubts we all have and prayers to the Lord for direction. The twist of Jordan's mother's "secret" was an just enough to throw some conflict into Jordan & Valene's growing love.
This book was a fun read and reiterated how God forgives us no matter what we guilt we carry on our shoulders.
on January 19, 2013
I really enjoyed the story and characters. I finished the book in one sitting right before going to bed. Clean and wholesome reading!
on April 8, 2013
Nice, wholesome romance. A little unrealistic. A written contract with a future mother-in-law sounded more like blackmail than a godly solution to me. Other than that, very nice for gentle bedtime reading entertainment.
on July 31, 2014
I am writing this for my 96 year old Mother... she reads two books a week, she is telling me about this book this wonderful book and how she will be up late trying to read the rest of it....She loves the book!!! So while I was talking with her I looked you up to give you a good review. Good Luck with your book.
on October 16, 2008
GREAT BOOK!
Without any disrespect to the other reviewer who didn't like this book and gave it a unworthy,and very poor review, this is a great story. It's a bonus if you like dogs. I loved this story. Also, the reviewer may not have read "San Diego"(4 stories) by Cathy Marie Hake and Joyce Livingston. This is the second book of that series and they are all tied together. So,if you are planning on buying this book go ahead and get "San Diego". It is AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Planning on reading it again. You will not be disapointed!! Hope this review helps! God bless you! Here is the description to Love is Kind.

Valene thinks she's ordinary but that's not Jordan Young's first impression. When he accidentally hits Valene's dog, Hero, with his pickup, Jordan immediately insists on taking them to the animal clinic. Then he refuses to go away. The handsome navy fighter pilot persists in helping with Hero's lengthy recovery and rehabilitation. But Valene can't understand why Jordan would choose to spend time with her. When his wealthy mother objects to her son's interest in a young woman with no social standing, Valene does everthing she can to disappear. What secrets lie behind Jordan's concern and his mother's antagonism? Will Valene learn the value of her own sweet spirit? Can loving kindness unify a family - or will fear drive it apart?
on June 16, 2013
A quick read. Enjoyable and different than others I've read in a while. Good resolution to the dilemma in the plot.
on April 5, 2007
I usually love books by this author but, after finishing this story I found I was board and sad that I had wasted my time on this book. It is about a woman named Valene who falls in love with her neighbor Jordan. There was no real plot when it came to this story, the dog Hero who became the main charecter got hit by Jordans truck. So Jordan and Valene are thrown together to take care of the dog. In the mean time they fall wonderfully in love, in 3 weeks. And decide to get married. One catch, Jordans mother hates Valene. Until Valine finds out a family secert that could ruin everything. Jordans mother bribs Valene and promises Valene that she can have anything she wants if she stays quite. Valene agrees and tells Jordans mother that as long as she is nice to Hero and ges to church she wont say anything. I did not like this book even at all.
on March 28, 2013
I choose this rating because I was unable to read the book...deleted it from the device and then took isent it back to home page. Still was not able to read. Tried this 4 times and just deleted the book.
on April 2, 2013
This is a great love story. With gods love they could go through stuff together and still be able to make it.