5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slingshot, I forgot how much fun they were
Published on August 24, 2009 by Steven Chambers

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff product!!!
The slingshots I ordered were Trumark slingshots. The slingshots i RECEIVED are cheap Chinese knockoffs of the WORST quality!

The Trumarks I ordered were solid frame, and the ones I got are folding frame...they do not even RESEMBLE the items I ordered! I'm VERY disappointed in the poor quality of the items I received!
Published 14 months ago by Tony S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slingshot, I forgot how much fun they were, August 24, 2009
Steven Chambers (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
I bought this in order to have some low cost fun "plinking" at cans, bottles and random targets out in the yard and when I'm in the hills. I was very pleased with the cost, quality and performance of this slingshot. Best of all, I'm having a lot of fun with it, as are my wife and children. We are having so much fun in fact that I plan on getting a couple more so we can stop trading off when were out shooting at targets.

There is not a whole lot more to say, since the basics of this product are pretty plain. It's powerful and well constructed and a great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars i made the neighbors mad....., May 20, 2010
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
So.....i received this slingshot for my birthday and it has been the best present i have gotten in years. No more stupid socks and ties......just pure fun! We live in fairly wooded area with lots of things to shoot at! And the trees lining the house behind us have gotten abused. The neighbor wasnt happy. Why am i telling you this? The house behind us is over an acre away and my girlfriend dared me to hit the trees there. I nailed everything i aimed for making this the most accurate slingshot i have ever used. Plus its very powerful! So, if you are in the market for a slingshot i highly recommend this product......by the way.......I am a 39 year old kid who still makes motorcycle noises and skateboards and plays drums in a metal band! Never grow up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Be Fooled by It's Simple Design: This is a Great Slingshot, July 27, 2011
Derek White (Orem, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
The design for this particular slingshot has been around for years. I had one as a kid and recently bought this one. Frankly, it's a far better design than any of the other slingshots I've used--and you can pull it back farther than others with shorter rubber tubing. (I'd recommend safety glasses when shooting any slingshot--to avoid eye injury if the rubber snaps).

If you're looking for a fully functional, ergonomically-built "works as designed" slingshot this one of for you.

The only con I think of is that the pad that protects your wrist is a bit thin, so if you're shooting a lot--you'll have to develop some toughness on your wrist. But honestly, this is a better design than the fancier-looking designs out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun! Lasts forever., August 30, 2011
G. Powell (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
This summer I took my nephews to a cabin for a week and brought with me my wrist rocket from 40 years ago and a new one for each of the boys. We used rocks from the beach and shot at cans hung from a line 30ft away. It's not that accurate, as the kids had to get within 15 ft to hit the cans but, we had a lot of fun. Plus we weren't using the official ball bearing ammo which is better than a rock as being uneven rocks tend to veer. But hey, rocks are free.

The kids all loved them and spent the week getting much better at it, both in picking a better shaped rock and in aiming.

My wrist rocket needed a new band as the rubber had rotted but it's nearly the same design as the new ones. While these don't fold so they are harder to carry around, having only the bands to break, they are easily repaired and last a long time. What other toy is still as good as new 40 years later?

Recommendation: Buy, but for kids over 11 as you can do serious damage if they aim at each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price For A Very Nice Wrist Rocket, November 23, 2013
Steve Taylor (Only visiting this planet) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Length:: 3:27 Mins

Note: This video may not play on some devices.

Here's a short video review of the Trumark Slingshot. Hopefully you'll find it helpful. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, June 13, 2009
David Swett (Santa Barbara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
I wanted a low power device to play with and this slingshot worked super well. For my demand, it was accurate enuf and could be controlled well enuf to give me my desired target acquisition. Does make a whopping sound when one releases the sling so your presence is revealed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
This fires true every time. Great for scaring away seagulls. I don't hurt the birds, i just load a small green tomato in it and fire over their heads, but they get the message. Now I don't have to clean up all the seagull dung on my docks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do., December 16, 2008
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
The Wrist-rocket has been around for decades now, but no one has yet improved on it. It's cheap. It's powerful. What more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Trumark Slingshot, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
The Trumark Slingshot is everything great I remember about the original wrist rocket.
This must have slingshot is lightweight, smooth, easy to pull and accurate. The split leather pouch is comfortable and holds the shot well. It's aircraft aluminum frame makes the Trumark super easy to handle. It never feels bulky or awkward. The pull is smooth and even and the ammo exits cleanly with no hangups.

Instead of using the steel shot, I use small river rocks I get from the big box store in bags. The River rocks are smooth and semi round, not crushed and you get thousands of rounds. It's also a more natural material in your garden instead of the steel shot. The Trumark Slingshot handles this form of ammo perfectly.

I highly recommend this awesome little slingshot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Plinker, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot (Sports)
I just got this sling shot and took it out back to shoot some pebbles. I was able to hit the tree I was aiming at at about 25 yds 9 out of 10 times. I was really testing more for power rather than accuracy. Seems powerful enough. I also own a Daisy and Marksman that were in the same price range as this and this is certainly comparable. The replacement bands are inexpensive also.

I saw that this got a few poor reviews. Hey, its less than $10 and the vendor shipped very quickly. It's not meant to be a Mini-14 assault rifle! I like it and for cheap, backyard plinking and scaring the squirrels its just fine!

Trumark Slingshots Normal Pull Slingshot