5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Quality
My husband absolutely loves this shirt; it's a great quality and looks great on anyone.
Published on April 20, 2009 by The Party

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good.
This shirt looks good, however I haven't even worn it yet. It was larger than I expected and only looks good when you have the sleeves rolled up.
Published 1 month ago by Ryan Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Quality, April 20, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found it!, December 26, 2007
My boyfriend had been looking for this shirt for awhile but couldnt find it in his size. I searched everywhere both on line and in stores, and finaly found it on good ol amazon!! It fits him perfectly and he loves it! Very modern look and classy at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing shirt!, November 19, 2010
Arthur Carter (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
Got this shirt after watching the Apprentice. I didnt know Donald had his own clothing line at the time. In the stores, it was a lot more than amazon wanted. I usually dont spend this much on a shirt, but I splurged anyways. All I can say is WOW! This shirt is very comfortable and fits great! I have not used cufflinks except in a tux before, but it was very nice and made it not too tight on my wrists. I wore it to work, and i received not less than 10 compliments from co-workers on this very shirt! I was so amazed. They had never said anything before with other dress shirts, but on this one, they did. I never revealed it was a Trump shirt, just accepted the compliments. I do plan to buy more in different colors in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, January 10, 2014
This was a gift and it's prefect for his new cuff links and would choose again. Love the color and the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, June 19, 2013
Perfect shirt color was just right for my light grey suit. My blue cufflinks matched perfectly with this shirt. Will buy more of these shirts in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, June 6, 2013
From searching online, to finding, receiving and wearing, my experience has been awesome. Try quality all the way around. I'm glad not everyone wears this style because it affords me additional distinction.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this shirt, May 21, 2013
linda (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
Sent this shirt to my son for Easter and he loves it. He likes french cuffs and is a fan of the white cuff & color. I had given him this shirt in blue earlier & he was crazy about it so I was delighted to find the light rose color. It comes out of the dryer looking great which makes it so much more valuable than many of the french cuff shirts out there that require ironing. High quality fabric. Cut is classic, I would have liked it to be cut a bit trimmer but it's not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a Dinner date, February 8, 2013
I went out to dinner and was told how nice i looked in my new shirt and I liked the way it felt as well I look forward to getting more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office duds, January 10, 2013
Alene "misalene" (Powder Springs, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Gift for former-goth t-shirted son. His request. I'm shocked. He's pleased and wearing. I'm amazed. Well made and washable with no-iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice SHirt, December 28, 2012
My husband was looking for the contrasting collar and cuff shirt and couldn't locate any in his size at the stores so ordered this one. It arrived quickly in good condition and fits great nice color and size is accurate.

Trump Men's Spread Collar Twill Solid Woven Shirt